Your Name
So I kicked someone today named HitlerWasRight. Just kicked, not banned. And someone asks me if free speech was not allowed on AC. 
Look, it wasn't about free speech. 
It doesn't matter what I think about anything remotely political. 
People get kicked for less. 
The name is just trolling, and juvenile. It's purpose is simply to invoke a response, and that's what they got from me. Anyone can argue that responding to them is giving them what they want and yada-yada, but that doesn't matter to me. I'm not trying to be someones therapist and treat them with kid-gloves.
There is no reason for it. Some people just like to come in and stir shit up and troll. Personally I've LONG been tired of it. People naming themselves Bin Laden and such. 
If you want to practice free speech you're more than welcome to do that, it's none of my business. But this is not a political debate arena, it's an on-line gaming community. There is nothing positive or helpful or fun about what you're doing. It's just causing contention for the sake of doing so. It's sad that this is fun for some people, but there's nothing I can do about it. The only thing I feel comfortable with doing is kicking you out of the server until you change your name. 
It's not about politics, I could care less about that. It's about intentionally offending people. And this name is offensive to entire races of people.
Thanks given by: vonunov , vector , mhsaleh

Messages In This Thread
Your Name - by Boomhauer - 13 Aug 17, 06:31PM
RE: Your Name - by vonunov - 13 Aug 17, 08:14PM
RE: Your Name - by vector - 13 Aug 17, 10:06PM
RE: Your Name - by Marti - 14 Aug 17, 12:09PM
RE: Your Name - by MorganKell - 23 Sep 17, 08:17AM