Experimental dev package for Mac OS X
In the first post I posted new version assaultcube_1.2next_20160912, which should fix the problem with error sounds and screen flashing during keys pressing.

(12 Sep 16, 03:20PM)Vinayill Wrote: Gamma reset to default value every-time I quit game, while the values in the menu still shows the values I set last time. For example if I set the value to 300 and hit apply it works, but if I quit the game and come back, it reset the Gamma to 100 but in the menu it shows 300. So you have to go to the menu and hit apply again to make it work again.
"gamma" command in dev version sets only temporary gamma, if you want to set persistent gamma, use 2 options "Set default gamma..." in "Video settings" menu.

But now is needed testing mainly temporary gamma - in Video settings menu there are 2 options for that, which use 2 different functions, we need to know, which from them work on Mac. So please test "Set temporary gamma for this map" and "Set temporary gammaramp for this map" and tell, how they work.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Experimental dev package for Mac OS X - by grenadier - 12 Sep 16, 11:43PM