Server with abusing admins and gameplay affecting modifications
Nice try, but you should know that your "insults" don't work on me. I said it is an unacceptable behaviour for an admin, what I am not but you are actually. I really expected that you would come up saying that I am a troll and a cheater, and try to make yourself looking better than you actually are. Why did you get admin if you refuse to ban cheaters / trolls, just because they come back? I told you that IPs are blacklisted for a whole day or even longer if you ban them. You don't think even the worst troll will run out of IPs after a short while? Also their motivation to come back reduces once they see that they are banned immediately on reconnect.
I didn't want to ask you to in the first place but after that answer I can't hold back. If you don't want to ban abusers, you could at least do one thing for the gema community : Leave the game! You are the one who brought Fred back because you two are best friends or something like that. It might not have been your intention but once he saw that you are back he came back too. You said you play because you are bored. You know what? I don't believe in that! I think it is because you can't hold your addiction to this game back, even while playing other online games that you talked about in your annoying "public chats". It seems my first impression of you was correct, I shouldn't have changed my opinion but at least I can learn from this fault. There is no need to discuss this specific topic any further, this post is not about admins who don't care about anyones game experience but their own. Maybe someone can close this thread, I see there is nothing good coming from the answers given to this thread.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Server with abusing admins and gameplay affecting modifications - by wesen - 22 Jul 15, 07:35PM