I was banned from a server for camping
I apologize for having to make a thread. I tried to send a private message to "jamz", but their box is full and no more messages could be sent, so I decided to post it. I apologize if this is the wrong place for me to post this. If so, please remove to the right location.

So, I was playing in a CTF match on desert3. I had just gotten in the server and some players were complaining about my killing tactics. I was on red team, in base, standing on the high platforms and was killing the opposing team through the bars. One of the players "U|ana:D" made a vote to have me kicked, and it worked. I reconnected.

This was a [PSY] server and there were at least 3 members in there at the time. One of them gave "admin status" to U|ana:D and she banned me from the server for camping.

My thing is, I didn't even know camping was against the rules... since it's a gaming strategy. Plus, they didn't give me any warning prior to me being banned.

I was playing under my new pseudonym "Shano".

I don't think this was fair and if someone could help me be unban from the server, I really would appreciate it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
I was banned from a server for camping - by Kysto - 06 Jul 15, 08:42PM