what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide
lolol marti ur my idol k but only in lss a mode that i dont even play haha

i don't know enough about ac but i know enough about FPS in general from reading watching and thinking in the perspectives of players who can actually aim (not u) kk

players can play at their best with their most preferred quality equipment but all in all the one with the best mentality wins. genetics isn't magic, your level of aim is mediocre for someone who plays at 500 FPS and probably other luxuries some people don't have. i know someone who plays at 60 fps who aims better then u (i started being worse than him when i los my steelseries mousepad). that guy antero i posted a few vids about has a stable mentality and growth and he has an IQ of 130+ but he was actually at his best in 2012, his desk is now slightly inverted preventing him from moving his mouse properly and he doesn't play that much anymore (but still gud) with the exception of physical endeavors, people can keep on improving in stuff like this as long as they maintain their health. it's like nature vs nurture, both are still important

it takes several years for most people to achieve a high standard of raw capability in stuff like this (the 10,000 hour rule is gud too)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide - by G1gantuan - 23 May 15, 12:49PM