Last-minute wishes for the next map format
Stef asked me to post this here.
Here is the compiled binary of the latest (as of the time of writing) version of the experimental mapformat10 branch, for windows: ac_client.zip. It was built on Win 7 64-bit, but it should work on other versions of windows as well (Including 32-bit). If anyone could test that, it would be helpful, since I don't have any other versions of windows to test on.  If you don't know what to do with this, unzip the binary, reinstall AC somewhere else, and drop in this ac_client.exe replacing the old one.
For the security conscious: [Virus Total link]

Edit: Update: Newer version here: ac_client.zip
[Virus Total]

Edit2: Apparently, the mapformat10 branch is not based off the master branch as had thought, which means it's not as simple as I thought to test the binary. Do not drop the binary into an existing 1.2.0.2 installation, as it will most likely corrupt your saved.cfg (Sorry Nightmare! >_<). Instead, you'll need to check out the mapformat10 files and drop the binary in there. (If you don't want to deal with git, use this link, for convenience: https://github.com/ac-stef/AC/archive/mapformat10.zip )
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last-minute wishes for the next map format - by Thrawn - 11 May 15, 10:41AM