|AoX|F0r3v3r ban reason I sem ..help me !
(English ) --> I come across this message to say that the player with the name of | AOX | f0r3v3r ^ banned me for the reason of your servers not yet declared, it is a sore loser who does not accept defeat just know he is a blackmailer. Threatening to ban people if they earn it, he's a cheeky, is not worthy of playing games with first-class players, he is stooping to the offending another player, and even more when the ban of their servers .. I think as any other player I have the right to express myself verbally to try to fix the mistakes he made, and for that reason I am writing this message for the administrators assault cube, to take any action in relation to this evil influence to other players You Elivelton grateful ..

(Portugues) --> venho através desta mensagem para dizer que o jogador com o nome de |AoX|f0r3v3r^ me baniu dos seus servidores pelo motivo ainda nao declarado , ele é um mal perdedor que nao sabe aceitar uma derrota justamente , ele é um chantagista . Ameaçando banir as pessoas caso elas o ganham , ele é um insolente , nao é merecedor de jogar partidas com jogadores de primeira classe , ele esta rebaixando-se ao ofender outro jogador , e ainda mais quando os ban dos seus servidores .. acho que como qualquer outro jogador eu tenho o direito de me expressar verbalmente para tentar concertar os erros que ele cometeu , e por esse motivo que estou escrevendo essa menssagem para os administradores do assault cube , para que tome alguma atitude em relaçao a esse mal influencia aos outros jogadores .. agradecido senhor Elivelton
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
|AoX|F0r3v3r ban reason I sem ..help me ! - by Elivelton - 16 Jul 14, 07:12PM
RE: |AoX|F0r3v3r ban reason I sem ..help me ! - by Skinny-Dog - 16 Jul 14, 10:57PM