The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases
(04 Oct 10, 11:02AM)pakit Wrote: i'm not apolo's best friend but he is right:"The problem is more that pepole believe that they have a say in the development of the game. That never has been and never will be. You can do discussions all the day long - at the end it's the developer's game and they decide and make what they want."

we can say what we think but that's all,we have NO right on where go this game.devs do it for their pleasure,on their free time.they're not here to work for US.

and i'm sure they do what they think good for this game and are abble to listen what players have to say if needed.so blame them for hours won't change anything and probably just bored them because they give more to AC than us.

for forum moderation: like the first day i've entered AC clan's life i'm convicted that NO clanplayers can moderate this forum without falling in some abusing attitude.

Very decent post, and is completely true in my opinion

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases - by Dark_Alex101 - 30 Sep 10, 02:05AM
RE: The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases - by Huntsman - 06 Oct 10, 02:02PM