About current politics owners servers and developers
Quote:Just an example - I was PMed last month by someone who was blacklisted a while. In his letter he took full responsibility for his actions and seemed to regret. He asked me to get released from the BL. He seemed also mature enough to accept that there is the possibility that we give him a no.

I put his PM on our private forum. There we gave our appraisement about the truth content, checked if we've got contrary informations and came to the conclusion to give him a second chance. He got deblacklisted. Then I PMed him:

Quote:
I've got good news for you. The clan decided to give you another chance. Feel welcome on our servers again.

Regards
Apollo

and got the answer

Sorry looks like good joke ...

Where is problem ?
I write one more time :
When i used cheat client one year ago i could played everywhere Now I playing all the time fair , and What ? I banned on half servers..
On this version we have the same problem current cheaters can play everywhere( sometimes are exception).
In my opinon is it totally nonsense ..
So now I should cheat again ? and then you remove me and other players from BL ?

You wasting time for finding logs with ex-cheaters on your servers and at the same time current cheaters running on public servers with speedhack ..

Sorry but i don't understand your politics..
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by Mati - 18 Jun 11, 01:18PM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM