About current politics owners servers and developers
Keep in mind I never said I distributed any of those cheats or that I still use them. Everything I've written has been practice. I wrote a bot that played an aim training game so I could learn about reading from the monitor and identifying objects based on color and shape. That bot scored 3x higher than the best human score in the world but I never submitted the score because that is not the purpose of my writing such a program. I didn't "compete" in any of the games I cheated in, I merely used the games I lacked any respect for as training grounds for my novice programming skills. Calling someone a bad person or "scumbag" because they made one decision to cheat publicly instead of privately is a generous presumption.

I think you're being a little dramatic when you compare cheating in a game to robbing or cheating on your partner. It's the same as the murder metaphor people here like to use. Genuine criminal actions are not the same as cheating in a game.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by Mael - 17 Jun 11, 10:31PM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM