About current politics owners servers and developers
Oh , I’m sorry. Is my black and white perspective on cheating causing some discomfort? :-p

Mael wrote.

“I have written(And continue to write) and used cheats of some form or another for about a dozen online games, mostly simple flash or java games. If that were an accurate litmus I'd likely be the worst person on this board. But it isn't. The only relationship between myself and the games I've cheated in is that I only cheated in games I didn't respect.”

Yeah we know Mael ;) We've known for sometime now.

What has money got to do with it? It’s the principle……..not that it looks like you’ll understand.
So if you decide you don’t respect a particular game then its okay to cheat even though other players may respect and enjoy that game? You have that much better judgment then than everyone else then?

Seriously, you’ve got some weird kind of logic and extremely dubious moral outlook.

If your girlfriend cheats on you there is no money involved I assume. Is that okay with you Mael?

So what sort of person is a cheat then? I really don’t know any “good people” cheats.
You see, even a street robber has the decency to do it in your face but a cheat, well he’s a coward, a liar, someone you can never trust because he hasn’t got the balls to tell you to your face.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by tipper|DES| - 17 Jun 11, 09:47PM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM