About current politics owners servers and developers
(17 Jun 11, 05:07PM)titiPT Wrote: From the moment that you used a cheat client, you knew that the consequences of getting caught were beyhond your control.

Now i know it but now is too late ... What can i say ? I was stupid ...

Quote:Mati Wrote:
On this version is the same. Currently cheaters can play everywhere only ex-cheaters from 1.04 or older ..are banned.

Lies^

Unfortunately nope is it true ... may is some exceptions..

Quote:Last time I checked, chickens, especially blind ones, don't use computers ;)

It was metaphor..

Quote:By installing a cheat client you are RUINING the game. If you had no intention of cheating, why do you need to "test" cheats...

Does that make any sense?

When i started my career in ac i was totally noob .. When I played vs =Mys= or LC I couldn't frag their .. of course i thought they using cheats ...So i wanted try too .. Now i know is it possible to play like mys without cheats ...Like I wrote above now is too late ..

Quote:Mati Wrote:
Yes i had cheat client on public server but it doesn't mean that i used it.. and nobody have proof that i used)

Prove you didn't.

You can ask the same question to everybody .....
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by Mati - 17 Jun 11, 06:38PM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM