About current politics owners servers and developers
I don't have nothing to lose so I decide to write what i think ..

For sure , who don't know me I'm Mati ex-cheater from *aXe*Team.
I used cheat client on old version(1.04) more than one year ago (ofc i didn't run like idiot with aimbot or speedhack on public server and spoil fun but I had only cheat client .. but is not important i don't come here to explain it)

Yesterday I calculete servers where i'm blacklisted , and i'm banned on 53 servers .. .On older version (1.04)
where i used cheat client (it was more than 1 year ago) i was banned only on 3-5 servers ..

On this version is the same. Currently cheaters can play everywhere only ex-cheaters from 1.04 or older ..are banned.
In my opinion is it nonsense . Here i have question for developers and owners server is it normal situation for you ?
I think so everybody should get second chance ..
Like vlad said :
"We want to mark, what not all approve a recruting ex-cheaters, but thereby we want to show that if people, who didnt cheat
and always play fair, ready to take those players and believe them after year from ban, its normal to give second chance."

Why have we this situation now ?
Because of Blacklist Tyd and all other owners servers which copied this blacklist like blind chickens..

I know lots of players agree with me that Blacklist tyd ruin AssaultCube..

I have request for other owners servers don't copy tyd blacklist because is unfair there are only ex-cheaters which are inactive or now playing really fair of course are exceptions..
Every day i see cheaters on public servers but i don't see their on blacklist . For exemple waag* from uRs clan which played clan game vs Mys with aimbot ... now he can play everywhere...
What can we see on tyd blackilist last entries ? that Dextram avoid ban .. it's funny ..

Why in title I wrote Developers ?
Because i think if you all the time working on this game, you lost lots of time etc.
And now some guys ruin your game because of stupid blacklist ..
You should react ... and is not only my opinion ..
(and don't say me i ruined this game more when i used cheat client .. because is not true .. i used cheats only on my closed private server for test ...
Yes i had cheat client on public server but it doesn't mean that i used it.. and nobody have proof that i used)

Sorry for my English but I'm from Poland . / MATI
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
About current politics owners servers and developers - by Mati - 17 Jun 11, 01:00PM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM