Re: Go to first unread post My clan have a have a problem with Perros as admin i
I must just voice my extreme displeasure and disappointment with the way protocol is being ignored in this particular complaint procedure.

ED must surely realize that such legal disputes are very time consuming and therefore costly. DES has two forum sites to maintain, at least two turbo charged wheel chairs not to mention various disability aids for a number of veterans. We also have a number of alcohol addicted players undergoing treatment, our regular donations to Akimbo, not to mention various servers to run and two irc channels.
All this costs vast amounts of cookies and beer and the reluctance of the ED clan to accompany their representations with the usual (and accepted by most clans) standard processing fee of two crates of beer and a box of chocolate digestives with each submission is not only in breach of inter-clan disputes but shows complete disregard for good manners and the rules laid down for such disputes by TyD Clown under article 7 paragraph 3b in the admins white paper, game issue 0.93 2008.

I must ask the community to consider what is the point of DES members deliberately banning players from game servers for trivial reasons if the DES clan has to bear the cost of ongoing legal disputes? The whole purpose of such bans is to raise revenue from the resulting legal disputes after all.
All our members are carefully instructed in trivial banning at induction (a considerable cost on its own) and in general DES has raised enormous amounts of cookies and beer by picking on the newer clans and banning them from other clans servers; a practice we have excelled at for a number of years in fact.

I would ask the ac community to consider whether the ED clan has shown sufficient regard to the costs involved and respect for convention with regard to this matter, particularly given it takes on average a whole day to read each legal submission from Ed’s legal department and this is proving very difficult for us given the bulk of our members are dyslexic and communicate with emicons having struggled with ADS for many years.

DES would very much appreciate some guidance and preferable the enforcement of payment by any DEVS able to wade through the numerous pages of legal submissions by ED. Our out of pocket estimate given the length and complexity of the ED submissions rounded up to the nearest whole cookie and can now runs at 1240 full boxes of cookies and 4 packets plus 562 full crates of beer. Our apologies regarding the erroneous previous estimate; we didn’t find Cleaner who had passed out behind the wheelchair shed for a number of days and were therefore unable to account for the cans he had already consumed. The ac community can rest assured that Medusa will be carrying out the statuary punishment for this breach of conduct as soon as the rip across the buttocks of her cat suit has been repaired (the result of an over zealous punishment administration regard earlier breaches of conduct by one of our younger member).
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Re: Go to first unread post My clan have a have a problem with Perros as admin i - by tipper|DES| - 13 Jun 11, 02:00PM
WINDOWS 98 - by XFA - 16 Jun 11, 03:28PM