Assaultcube "Advanced" version...
AssaultCube is a game made for people with lower quality computers, so that they can get a taste of real FPS games. We have mentioned in this thread already countless times that upgrading the engine would kill the main motive of this project. (at least, IMO, it is the main motive)

I don't think you realise that AssaultCube and Cube/Cube 2 are two completely different games, made by completely different devs. The devs of AssaultCube did not build the Cube 2 engine, the devs of Cube and Sauerbraten did.

I haven't quite made my mind up about your attitude yet; whether you are an arrogant person who doesn't seem to take in any con's of this topic or a stubborn who simply won't rest till he gets what he wants. You, insulting others such as aerke and listing the same points which have been contradicted already isn't gonna get you very far in your goal.

Get a grip, son.
[/quote]

I know That AC And Cube 2 is 2 different games, i'm not stupid!!! And i dont annything against ärkefiende. Please, dont talk obout attitude, i know the goal for AC and i'm really listen obout what all of you says. If i hurt somebodies feelings i apologize. But i dont take shit from persons who only want to make someone else angry. And i'm not a arrogant person!!!
(12 Jul 10, 09:45AM)Zomg! Wrote: You know, all of you guys are being overly chauvinistic and rude by linking to that article on woop.us.
I mean seriously, the op obviously likes AC, but he wishes it looked better graphically. Instead of immediately shooting him down and insulting the shit out of him why didn't any of you guys nicely explain the reasons why Assault Cube remains on the cube1 engine and how he could start a new project similar to ac on the cube2 engine if he wanted by himself. Cmon! Assault Cube sucks because of newcomers? Are you trying to keep new members away from AC?

Thanks for being nice, btw My "name" is HPKiller
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assaultcube "Advanced" version... - by Brett - 11 Jul 10, 01:33PM
RE: Assaultcube "Advanced" version... - by Brett - 12 Jul 10, 12:56AM
RE: Assaultcube "Advanced" version... - by hpkiller - 12 Jul 10, 11:45AM
RE: Assaultcube "Advanced" version... - by Brett - 12 Jul 10, 01:14AM