Tag evasion ban, are you serious?
Today I found out that some players have been banned for "tag evasion". It is getting to the point that it is just stupid, I can understand racism, abuse, swearing, but simply wanting to play on a server where you clan may have an(unfair) nickname blacklist.

I have never heard of getting blacklist for "tag evasion". Hacking, cheating, are LEGITIMATE reasons for getting blacklisted. Evading a tag ban is not, at least without proper(probably more than 1) warning.

If admins want to implement stupid blacklist reasons, could you maybe tell us first? As I was unaware that evading a tag ban was as offensive as using a hacked client...

A handful of clans are blacklisted for "hosting" cheaters, if this is going to happen, would it be possible for 100% reliable evidence to be provided to the clans so that they may deal with the cheaters? Cause with the insufficient crap provided, I see no reason that clan leaders should kick decent players simply for "possibly cheating".

Anyways this is just stupid, I hope you're proud for removing many talented players from the game for no real reason.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by castiel - 24 Feb 11, 02:53PM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by Foo - 25 Feb 11, 01:43AM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by Foo - 25 Feb 11, 12:04PM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by Foo - 26 Feb 11, 06:32AM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by Foo - 26 Feb 11, 12:03PM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by MCS - 28 Feb 11, 01:43AM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by MCS - 28 Feb 11, 11:33AM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by MCS - 28 Feb 11, 12:21PM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by MCS - 01 Mar 11, 02:40AM
RE: Tag evasion ban, are you serious? - by MCS - 01 Mar 11, 08:10AM