Is this forum's moderation failing?
Okay, okay, whatever, my 5 cents.
I think we should stop trying the find the cause for all this bullshit, and concentrate on finding the solution. So, i propose, lets close this thread which has apparently caused nothing but a bunch of bans, warnings and bad mood (or change title or summin) and start a new conversation about rules.
Yes, of course it would be much easier to just keep pointlessly blabbering about something which imo won't even provide anything useful even if you lads find a compromise.
But hey, thats just me.
So, because i'll get flamed that i've just fueled the trolling; i'll come up with some kind of base for the rules. This is me thinking out loud, no need to flame thx

For one, i think that the moderators need to get more defenitive instructions, because clearly there is a lot of partiality when moderating. ie. mods cant close a thread because they dont like it or because their (clan)mates dont like it. Like the nef and xu incident, if draul made the topic public, then he probably wanted to make the discussion public, and then someone closes the thread because it would bring bad light on their part.

Define trolling. Something that is generally offensive? Something which doesnt bring anything to the discussion? Something that tries to mislead the idea of the thread? You decide.

Some limit to arguing. From my experience, 1% of the arguments actually lead to some kind of conclusion. This is tough, because you have to decide when has the debate lost its constructiveness and turned into flaming.

This may be off topic, but hey, atleast theres no pictures of sloths, right?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this forum's moderation failing? - by PolarHedgehog - 29 Sep 10, 03:31PM