ZZ Server
I'm sorry to have to say that the ZZ server is a disappointment.
Again [ss] Hitler entered the server and was not banned by the RKTnoob admins or by Dain ... a shame.
We, the players, managed to vote and banned him. But he evaded the ban and came back.
Still, the admins did nothing!
I tried for 2 hours to explain that [ss] Hitler is already blacklisted. I said that he had just banned evade again in ZZ server.
But the "admins" did nothing. Servers that support players like [ss] and LeXus should not be on this master server. These players (admins) still don't understand anything about the game. They just want fame and support the king's friends.
Thanks given by: |40+|Axel
What do you want admins to do when he can just connect from a different IP again and again???

Wasting their own time by non-stop banning the same guy over and over again instead of playing the game?

Glad to know that you can appoint who should and shouldn't be "on the masterserver"
Thanks given by: zero
They are admins ... do what admins should do ... manage, keep that type of player off the server.
[SS] have to understand that he is not welcome! Its must be clear.He keeps breaking all the rules and doing what he has always done for years !!!The action is simple ... ban him from the server and close the server.Use the configuration file and block his nickname.Very disappointing that the ZZ server admins act as if they were noobs that recently entered the game ... (sorry bad words but OMG WTF !?)Sad to say that but:
w00p supports LeXus and
ZZ supports [SS] Hitler 
What else can I say...

That's easy Martinator:
All players that was BL must not be on the masterserver.
Server that supports BL players should not be on the masterserver.
I can point this out clearly ... can't you?

the players voted and banned him then ...[ss] ran an evade ban ... in front of the admin .. and the admin pretended like he hadn't seen ... shame
Thanks given by:
"All players that were on BL must not be on the masterserver"

this sounds similar to "anyone that was every convicted and jailed must not return to society", which imo is a scary thought to have, and sounds very totalitarian.

Glad you're not in charge. I suggest stopping your witch hunt. It is pointless, as you mentioned [SS]Hitler is already blacklisted, yet he can evade this ban and play. Why would admins from a server bother with their time if the people that run the blacklist cannot even keep him out??

Think.
Thanks given by:
this sounds similar to "anyone that was every convicted and jailed must not return to society", which imo is a scary thought to have, and sounds very totalitarian.
agreed
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 20, 11:35AM)ketar Wrote: this sounds similar to "anyone that was every convicted and jailed must not return to society", which imo is a scary thought to have, and sounds very totalitarian.
agreed

He keeps doing the same things. Nothing has changed ... Ban evade, hatred, etc ...
As I said clearly, he was banned during the game by the players and came back with a new IP. Just like 1 weak ago in ZZ Server... 3 admins online in server doing nothing... That was Ban evade.
You are wrong .... that is clear. Now we need to know the reason why you are acting like this ...
In my opinion it's just lazy ...

w00p = LeXus 
ZZ = [SS]Hitler
My server, my rules? This is not exactly just that ...

Sounds like anarchism...
Thanks given by:
Let me ask this question. How do you suggest we get rid of a player or players using a vpn or changing IP that literally no one else is AC has been able to do? How exactly are we supposed to be different and do what no one else has? Please let me know what your idea is cause I am quite curious to hear this.
Thanks given by:
(1) The player's name is very valuable in online games. Have you seen the name LeXus in the game? Or Feh? etc ... Blocking the player's name is the biggest and most effective punishment.
For this reason the name [SS] Hitler needs to be blocked. This can be done in the configuration files, as you know ...
I am not suggesting to block the name of all cheaters or haters, etc. But we must block those who continuously and for a long time are breaking our rules.

(2) Admins. Being a server admin is a task that requires commitment and attitude. Lazy admins must be removed and replaced. I think that to have a public server on the masterserver the server must follow the rules. No server, admin or player should support cheaters, haters, ban evade guys, trolls, etc. Never!

(3) Actions during the game. Admins should always be on the lookout. To stop a ban evade player just banish until he gets tired. It is also possible to close the server for a while. Just wait for the server to be full of players, ban and close.
Make it clear that he is not welcome on the server. Very clear!

The most important thing is not to act favorably with cheaters, ban evade guys, trolls, haters, etc. Always demonstrate that this is neither good nor accepted by the community.
Just block the names of those who insist on spitting out the rules and good things that this gaming community represents.

Many good servers in the past blocked the name [SS] Hitler. These server owners today are just lazy.
Thanks given by:
@ 1Cap...I really want to know what this 'fame' is and who the 'king's friends' are?

I'd also like the name of whoever is writing your prescriptions, because I want some of what you are on!!!

DB
Thanks given by:
@1Cap
On ZZ servers you can type !admin, it gives a warning to ZZers (on discord if i'm right) and if you're lucky..
1. an admin will show up
2. an admin will show up that notice what's going on
3. an admin will show up that notice what's going on and knows how to download demos
Thanks given by:
I tried this for a week.
Sometimes they appear. But they do nothing.
The other day an admin came in and gave me the server administration. It was almost 2 hours of tranquility ... [SS] came in and saw that I was with admin and left immediately.
Well, but why is the nickname [SS] Hitler not banned from the masterserver?
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 20, 04:53AM)1Cap Wrote: The other day an admin came in and gave me the server administration.

which idiot gave you admin x)
Thanks given by:
@
(18 Sep 20, 04:53AM)1Cap Wrote: Well, but why is the nickname [SS] Hitler not banned from the masterserver?

Why should that nickname be banned?
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 20, 04:53AM)1Cap Wrote: I tried this for a week.
Sometimes they appear. But they do nothing.
The other day an admin came in and gave me the server administration. It was almost 2 hours of tranquility ... [SS] came in and saw that I was with admin and left immediately.
Well, but why is the nickname [SS] Hitler not banned from the masterserver?

Then he'll join as [SSs]Hilter or something, it won't stop him from trying to provocate. Anyway his only goal is trolling, and trying to make people angry, because his mom didn't give him enough attention when he was young. Don't feed em, just /ignore cn and you'll be a happy man.
Thanks given by:
(21 Sep 20, 09:05AM)Medusa Wrote: @
(18 Sep 20, 04:53AM)1Cap Wrote: Well, but why is the nickname [SS] Hitler not banned from the masterserver?

Why should that nickname be banned?

Well, to be fair, in the past whole servers have been banned for having a 'nazi map':
12. Gema Central v3.0, nazi map in maprot, ban date: 19.02.2017
Thanks given by:
(29 Sep 20, 08:03AM)YesWeCamp Wrote: Well, to be fair, in the past whole servers have been banned for having a 'nazi map':
12. Gema Central v3.0, nazi map in maprot, ban date: 19.02.2017

I'm surprised lss_brazil_larry_sex_remix_2015 has survived this long lol
Thanks given by:
What's the difference between Hitler and Franco/Hussein/Kim Jong-il/Mao/Mussolini/Pol Pot/Stalin etc because I never hear anyone complain about the other names.

And what about Dutroux, Fritzl etc. or cancer, aids, hiv etc. should that be banned also?

Where do you draw the line and who has the time and energy to monitor the MS 24/7 and google every nick?
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 20, 03:32PM)Medusa Wrote: who has the time and energy to monitor the MS 24/7 and google every nick?

Well that's an easy answer, obviously 1Crap
Thanks given by:
1) LeXus was banned for damaging the game for a long time. Other players were also banned.
Ban evade = cheater. [zz] hitler continues to undermine(ban evade and hate) the game. He evades ban even today. He has been doing this for many years. That would be the necessary reason to ban him permanently. |and YES of course this is a great reason to ban him forever| why not? why is he getting a different treatment?
This is very strange ... my conclusion is that he is a friend of the king ... therefore ... and the king needs friends to support himself as king ... or maybe king needs to show his powers 
eventually to remain as king...

2) Using the tag [SS] is a clear reference to Nazism, without a doubt ... and he still uses the name Hitler ... that is ... it is rather exhausting and a clear, very clear reference to Nazism. Do you know what Nazism represents? it is a huge shame to have to explain it ... a shame ... a disappointment .. after all these years that the game tries to remove pedophiles, haters, cheaters, etc ... now it is favoring Nazi people ... a shame, it disgusts that ... 

3) ... /Hussein/Kim Jong-il/Mao/Mussolini/Pol Pot/Stalin etc because I never hear anyone complain about the other names... (and?) 

Fact 1) There are countless posts here on the forum denouncing [zz] hitler as chetaer, ban evade, hate etc ...
Fact 2) He continues to ban evade and hate today ...
He still evades bans and acts with hate online. He keeps doing it ... is that clear? he CONTINUES doing this ..
Fact 3) Nazis do harm to society and people. Good people will not be corrupted ... I don't care about not belonging to the clergy ... I will not support Nazis and people who spread hatred or prejudice ... ever.

Anyone who doesn't understand what I say shouldn't be here on this thread.

Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 20, 03:32PM)Medusa Wrote: What's the difference between Hitler and Franco/Hussein/Kim Jong-il/Mao/Mussolini/Pol Pot/Stalin etc because I never hear anyone complain about the other names.

And what about Dutroux, Fritzl etc. or cancer, aids, hiv etc. should that be banned also?

Where do you draw the line and who has the time and energy to monitor the MS 24/7 and google every nick?

I agree it's an impossible and ambigious task. Also I don't care what someone wants to call himself. But it's a bit weird to let someone who calls himself consistently SS|Hitler play, while banning servers with a so called nazi map. Then don't ban nazi maps either.
Thanks given by:
"Fact 1) There are countless posts here on the forum denouncing [zz] hitler as chetaer, ban evade, hate etc ..."
What "Fact 1"? Show me the demo/post where he cheats because I can't find it.

"Fact 2) He continues to ban evade and hate today ...
He still evades bans and acts with hate online. He keeps doing it ... is that clear? he CONTINUES doing this .."
"(and?)" You already mentioned "fact 2" in "Fact 1"

"Fact 3) Nazis do harm to society and people. Good people will not be corrupted ... I don't care about not belonging to the clergy ... I will not support Nazis and people who spread hatred or prejudice ... ever."
It's a nick, that's all it is.. a nick!

".. spread hatred or prejudice.. ever."
And this post is about..?

You are the reason why he's doing what he's doing because it's so easy to poke your sore spot.
Ignore him.
Thanks given by:
The thing is, it's not about nicknames. It's about people and what they do.

That guy is a racist antisemitic douche bag who provokes White Supremacy discussions and enjoys luxuriating in his self-attested intellectual superiority. In order to get his shit talks going he utilizes that very nickname, those silly puns on the voice-command prompts and any occasion someone criticizing something unrelated, taking the statement and clumsily turning the blame on Jews...

So, everybody has the right to be an asshole, however, everybody else has the right to not invite assholes to their party.

When I load up AC and enter a server I want to relax, switch off the brain and have a good time with others who enjoy playing this old Arcade First Person Shooter. No politics, no religion. If you're out to spread your worldview, do it somewhere in the real world, start a movement, join a party, sit down in talk shows or if you're too lazy to even get off your chair, just spam every social network there is. That's all fine, but constantly vomiting your propaganda into an in-game text chat is nothing but a hopelessly idiotic waste of time, as nothing is gained but people stop playing that frigging game they logged on for in the first place. There's certainly no change of views and opinions happening, one way or the other, because of those one-liner arguments where oh so convincing... Fucking hell, I'm so tired of that shit.

However, As far as I understand there's little that can be done to lock him out of the server, since he knows how to get around the available mechanics. The other day, I proposed putting a ban on the entire Australian IP-range and handing out de-ban passes to legit players over there. But, probably he's going to use VPNs then and come back in no time and we're back to square one.

Anyway, nobody can expect the people in charge of that server to monitor and kick/ban that one troublemaker 24/7. ZZ-servers are generally well administrated and its obvious to me that they are trying their best to provide a friendly place to have fun in, but this guy just knows some trick to kick the door open again and again. Therefore, it's unjustified to point fingers at ZZ like this, 1Cap. This is probably more playing into the cards of that particular guy, than helping to solve the case, which appears to be a hopeless one actually.

To be honest, I'd just like to see him taking on a reasonable nickname, give up shit stirring and simply enjoy playing the game and taking his discussions to a place somewhere else. I guess that's quite naive, though.
Thanks given by: grenadier This user is a dev/forum admin , ketar
I was banned from ZZ server - well one of my ip's...
The reason from i heard: call too much for !admin (help) or like some says: abuse !admin command.

I heard too about range bans ... nicknames ban ... bans ... bans ... (Algorithm they say - configs by ghosts  - lol) 

It's not new... just a sneak in attack position... again...

Well, cut the head or play a flaut...
Thanks given by:
See how things are ... Just yesterday the ZZ clan, including this "Fatzo" guy invited me to an interclan ... We heard a lot about it ... First you try to harm the person and then you offer yourself as the nice guy. .. - The truth is only one: "Don't bite the hand that feeds you". Ok, I don't expect the clan to really understand ... Shame ... After all, they are here just to have fun with "friends" and banish some inconveniences ...
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 21, 09:39PM)1Cap Wrote: See how things are ... Just yesterday the ZZ clan, including this "Fatzo" guy invited me to an interclan ... We heard a lot about it ... First you try to harm the person and then you offer yourself as the nice guy. .. - The truth is only one: "Don't bite the hand that feeds you". Ok, I don't expect the clan to really understand ... Shame ... After all, they are here just to have fun with "friends" and banish some inconveniences ...

YOU ARE INCONVENIENT! Your conduct is not the most orthodox, I have played with you countless times, each time you want to be the law of the server at any cost, you are just a troll that chases players simply out of dislike. You can't settle for voting once and accept that they don't want what you want, insisted on voting more than 10 times to ban someone who was playing quietly.
Thanks given by: Marti
"YOU ARE INCONVENIENT! "
Thank you for making maps for the game. Some of them are really fun. 
Not just you, I have played with many other players too. for a long time... I don't remember your nickname in the game, you must play with alias or another nick ... anyway ... your comment didn't add anything .. you just made a personal attack .. this is lowkey man ... i don't know about your motivations and it doesn't really matter ... stay well .. and away ...Obviously you didn't read it from the beginning ... that's why you'are so off topic .. don't be a hater ...Its a point of view.. My view...semms like the "inconvenient" is you.
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 21, 08:09AM)1Cap Wrote: "YOU ARE INCONVENIENT! "
Thank you for making maps for the game. Some of them are really fun. 
Not just you, I have played with many other players too. for a long time... I don't remember your nickname in the game, you must play with alias or another nick ... anyway ... your comment didn't add anything .. you just made a personal attack .. this is lowkey man ... i don't know about your motivations and it doesn't really matter ... stay well .. and away ...Obviously you didn't read it from the beginning ... that's why you'are so off topic .. don't be a hater ...Its a point of view.. My view...semms like the "inconvenient" is you.

Playing with another nickname, I already had the dislike of being on your black list, very annoying when even the other players don't want to ban someone you insist on, in the end I abandoned the game because it became impossible to continue. I didn't want to give my opinion here but I thought it necessary to give you a change for such inconvenience.
Thanks given by:
If a player insists on banning a teamkiller does it bother you? But if it is not possible to play because the server is with teamkillers, haters and spammers (voicecomm) doesn't that bother you too? Well man, it bothers me ... but ZZ created an "innovative" resource .. just type !Admin and soon a member of the clan enters the server and ..... does nothing.  So you think .. he didn't understand .. then you insist on asking for help (!admin...!admin...) and the admin enters the server and he is too lazy to ban the bad guy again ... better not... why.. i have to watch my Netflix ... let's ban the 1Cap ... so we solve it easily ...
That was a mistake ... and it is still being ... no doubt. And will be more clear...
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 21, 12:53PM)1Cap Wrote: If a player insists on banning a teamkiller does it bother you? But if it is not possible to play because the server is with teamkillers, haters and spammers (voicecomm) doesn't that bother you too? Well man, it bothers me ... but ZZ created an "innovative" resource .. just type !Admin and soon a member of the clan enters the server and ..... does nothing.  So you think .. he didn't understand .. then you insist on asking for help (!admin...!admin...) and the admin enters the server and he is too lazy to ban the bad guy again ... better not... why.. i have to watch my Netflix ... let's ban the 1Cap ... so we solve it easily ...
That was a mistake ... and it is still being ... no doubt. And will be more clear...

[Image: GZNmFsc.png]
Thanks given by: