Help test the version in development
NOTE: This version is beta and has not received an update for two years.

Hello guys, I don't know if it is known to everyone, but there is a version in development (being developed slowly, but it exists).

It seems to me that many do not know this or do not have the knowledge of how to compile it for testing.

I have compiled this version to its current stage and available for download for anyone who wants to help test it.

Beware: this is a hotfix release, intended to allow Win10 users to play despite Win10 being buggy.

Although this hotfix can be played on regular 1.2.0.2 servers, it is not fully compatible.
  Coopedit will not work. Some maps will not work. Maps edited here will not work on old clients.
  There are slight changes in physics, so don't use this client to play competitively.
  Since this is based on the latest game development, you may notice other changes :)

Temporary removed Download here - Only for windows :(

VirusTotal scan

Send your feedback to the developers here.
We'd better try to fix something before it's too late.

I'm not going to list what has changed so far because I don't speak English, it's hard for me to communicate with everyone but here I am, using the Google translator to write this post, if someone understands Portuguese-BR and wants to help make this list, I'm willing to talk about the changes that I know, I will be grateful for that.
Thanks given by: RandomPanda , BlackDisk
Hi there, i will try this version. thanks for effort
best regard
Thanks given by:
A new AC version? Wow, never saw this coming.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 20, 09:58PM)SamGamgee55 Wrote: A new AC version? Wow, never saw this coming.
it's more for a beta version.
Thanks given by:
Jesus. If this version comes out anytime soon. Let's say goodbye to gema. But I liked the new mapping features alot.
Thanks given by:
what is the new things in this beta? can you do a list please? why it is removed link?
Thanks given by:
First of all, who is this person that posted this? Secondly, why is the link now unavailable?
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 21, 02:53PM)Boomhauer Wrote: First of all, who is this person that posted this? Secondly, why is the link now unavailable?

I believe the link was for AssaultCube Experimental, which is a version of AssaultCube with new experimental features.

Link.
https://github.com/assaultcube/AC/tree/experimental
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 21, 11:12PM)GameMaker Wrote:
(25 Jan 21, 02:53PM)Boomhauer Wrote: First of all, who is this person that posted this? Secondly, why is the link now unavailable?

I believe the link was for AssaultCube Experimental, which is a version of AssaultCube with new experimental features.

Link.
https://github.com/assaultcube/AC/tree/experimental
nah, it was BrutalSystem own edit.
Thanks given by: