Pi Servers.
Am I the only person getting dropped shots on Pi Servers? I've been shooting right through people, and nothing. With anything other than sniper it doesn't seem to be a problem. This is legit, I know someone from Pi is going to argue with this but it happens, fairly frequently. I don't have the same issues on other servers.
Thanks given by:
I also had similar problems.this is why it is strange to me that in ac is enough servers, and people choose exactly those where much are lags
Thanks given by:
Most servers have always been meh
Thanks given by:
I don't think that these servers are following the rules.. the server mode is match but reports as private?

[Image: sDNN9elsYxAMdgfH.jpg]
[Image: czqDT45amfID96cX.jpg]

This is a clear sign of miss information and falls under modified server that alter game
play data: https://forum.cubers.net/thread-2677.html
Quote:1. they have gameplay-affecting modifications (without using a modified protocol)

I wish that someone would remove these Pi servers so that other players don't get tricked.
Thanks given by:
(23 Oct 17, 06:24PM)Iguana Wrote: blah blah blah

It's called /mastermode 2 ... They wanted to play a match by themselves, get over it.

Also another thing to keep in mind, the game always tells you "The server is private" whether it's in match mode or private.

To make this easier to understand, I pulled this from the official documentation that comes with AC...

mastermode N
Sets the mastermode for the server.
Argument    Description    Values
N    The master mode    0 (Open), 1 (Private), 2 (Match)
Thanks given by:
Iguana, would you mind telling what the proper message for an unmodified server in match mode should be? Or should we, in your opinion, ban all servers that give mastermode "private" as reason?
Thanks given by: D3M0NW0LF
(23 Oct 17, 06:48PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: It's called /mastermode 1 ...

You mean this?
[Image: INI2ytAqcPq5KrFu.jpg]

(23 Oct 17, 06:48PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: To make this easier to understand, I pulled this from the official documentation that comes with AC...
mastermode N -> 0 (Open), 1 (Private), 2 (Match)

/mastermode 2
[Image: V9ip6ZhXMLqvI4r8.jpg]
/mastermode 1
[Image: NV669WlPVmRiW1Fq.jpg]

(23 Oct 17, 06:48PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: Also another thing to keep in mind, the game always tells you "The server is private" whether it's in match mode or private.
Now that's absolutely haram! Why would anyone hard code such a misleading message for match mode?
Thanks given by: