ACWC ?
We are approaching the summer / winter holidays. It is usually around these dates that messages about the annual ACWC arrive. However, from what I've been able to observe in recent months (enormously fewer players), I'm not sure that there are enough participants for a tournament that once had a prestige with the number of teams and of the level of the matches. That's why I wondered if a more classic tournament, but streamed and casted, was not a better idea. I can't guarantee i'll be available to organise, I only ask the question on behalf of several people who are wondering what will happen.

So I would like to know what the community that would be willing to participate wants to play.

1 °) Tournament of mixed teams 2V2
2 °) Tournament of mixed teams 2V2 but players must be from different clans (more variety and entertainement)
3 °) A tournament of mixed teams 3v3
4 °) Tournament of mixed teams 3V3 but players must be from different clans (more variety and entertainement)
5 °) Organize the ACWC even if it was not a great success and that people weren't comitted anymore.

NB: Many people are also wondering if cash prizes would motivate former players to come and play such tournaments or if should we just proceed as we always did.

To conclude, I think that this message may give potential organizer, an idea of what is feasable this year.

Everyone's opinion counts, don't hesitate to ask public server players to come and to register on the forum and explain their point of view on this matter.

Thanks.
Thanks given by: 1Cap , Robtics
Tournament of mixed teams 3V3 but players can be from different clans.
* should we just proceed as we always did... no cash
Thanks given by:
winter holidays???

any properly organised (large) tournament is fine by me, though I'd prefer 3v3 (and ACWC because of history).

if this takes place before i'm moving abroad i'm happy to stream/cast
Thanks given by:
@Marti I guess countries in the southern hemisphere have winter holidays at the time we have summer holidays ?
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 17, 09:58PM)Hostaa Wrote: @Marti I guess countries in the southern hemisphere have winter holidays at the time we have summer holidays ?

yeah but winter break is usually a lot shorter than summer break
Thanks given by:
Brasil winter break - 11 to 27 july
Thanks given by:
I prefer 2v2 or 3v3 with randum teams
Thanks given by:
Won't be able to play it but 3v3 of random teams as Robtic suggested looks fun to me !
Thanks given by:
is dis gonna happen?

prob not
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 17, 11:32PM)Marti Wrote: is dis gonna happen?

prob not

Already did, where were you?
Thanks given by: CharlyMurphie
(14 Jul 17, 04:08PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(13 Jul 17, 11:32PM)Marti Wrote: is dis gonna happen?

prob not

Already did, where were you?

Sry i was at the bathroom. Pity, now I have to wait another year again
Thanks given by: CharlyMurphie