Lost Server Control
I think everyone know this impersonator that uses "tm" name. He have been reported more than 2 times, and his cheats are getting worse, he teleports, he uses noclip cheat from Doom, he change the teamkill count from people, and people still vote for "yes" every time he tries to kick or ban someone for fake reasons and hundreds of teamkills.
Today i banned him 3 or 4 times, he is now using tags from clans. But today, after i banned him, I got blacklisted from my own server, and not just that, people that tried to join my server received banned messages too, following my logs. I had to enter my server with the password or by the local server and remove the bans. I checked my blacklist and none of these people were banned, neither their names.
Obs: I was watching the server all time since i put it online.
Thanks given by:
When people on the server get banned it's only temporary, the blacklist txt in the server files is what bans people permanently unless they change their IP. If people get banned on the server, it's best for you or the people to do /removebans. Not sure if restarting the server removes the temp bans.
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 17, 03:08PM)pkkiller Wrote: When people on the server get banned it's only temporary, the blacklist txt in the server files is what bans people permanently unless they change their IP. If people get banned on the server, it's best for you or the people to do /removebans. Not sure if restarting the server removes the temp bans.

Yeah i know, but its my server, i put it online, i was the only admin at the time, and was watching the server untill that guy arrives, banned him, and after that i was blacklisted and other people too. I dont know if some kind of bug on the server setup. If this guy did it or not, he need to be banned, he makes entire servers being empty, rarely he is kicked or banned, and if is banned, he uses vpn and returns..i Saw a Exodus server getting empty, he was banned by the admin pretty late anyway.
Thanks given by:
Demo?
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 17, 05:38PM)Delacroix Wrote: When people on the server get banned

When I was blacklisted on your server for no reason, I could just connect to your server without put any password and I was banned, so It seems it put that you are banned but you are not.
Thanks given by:
(11 Mar 17, 12:48PM)Infinity Wrote:
(06 Mar 17, 05:38PM)Delacroix Wrote: When people on the server get banned

When I was blacklisted on your server for no reason, I could just connect to your server without put any password and I was banned, so It seems it put that you are banned but you are not.

I've been reading some logs from the server and its aways happens, normally with people that already joined and disconnected after some time, today when i set it online i couldn't enter, i was insta blacklisted, and it dont asked for password, just showed the blacklist message, i had to enter via the local address server. The only config i change for the server, normally, its it capacity. My friends can't keep entering the server to removebans, or it will give free access to cheaters that have been banned in the same session.
Thanks given by: