is this teleport or lag?
For me this is teleport what you think about.
name player chanty at about 4:30 minutes remaning
demo: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B93hY0...TNoZ2g2SVk
Thanks given by:
I reported this shit yesterday but some admin clean my message thanks so much fortunately Federico report again . 177.158.125.x
we are all here just for fun !
Thanks given by:
An event caused the forum to roll back so instead of accusing us of deleting your posts, you can get your shit together first.
Thanks given by:
(09 Aug 16, 03:30PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: An event caused the forum to roll back so instead of accusing us of deleting your posts, you can get your shit together first.

All Right ,Sir
Thanks given by:
(09 Aug 16, 11:11AM)boxer Wrote: For me this is teleport what you think about.
name player chanty at about 4:30

Yup you are right, Teleport, Wall Hack and some sort of aim assistance : Watch when sometimes his cross-hair jerks towards another player (the program/macro try to latch on another player). Good job "boxer".
Thanks given by:
He never said wallhack or aim assistance
Thanks given by:
I can not recognize all types of hack because I have no experience and knowledge but I did not understand why some of my posts were deleted or modified. X-Ray_Dog answered me, I'm sorry for misunderstanding Thanks for your work mod and dev!.
However in recent days this cheater is constantly connects with various nick but honestly does not deserve all this attention so for me thread closed.
Thanks given by: