Is Beniganim a cheater?
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7199-post...#pid170791 - could some more advanced shooters than me confirm, that Beniganim cheated?

Edit: demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?k12hdqkrz22z5pk
Thanks given by:
I watched this demo when this was first posted and was curious that the two players in the server were already trying to kick him as a hack before he had even played yet.

My second thought was how tight his aim is with the akimbo. And it did seem somewhat suspicious at first glance.

There is definitely recoil happening, but I did notice the vertical recoil seems mostly non-existent. This would seem consistent with Vinayill's claim.

So I have now watched this demo several times, mostly because Beniganim has been playing for quite a while, it seems. And if he is cheating it isn't really obvious.

So in between demos I started looking very carefully at controlling the aim on the Akimbo, and on the Assault Rifle; the two weapons he uses in the demo.

The thing that makes me think he isn't cheating is the subtle bounce of the aim that can be seen at moments. If you really practice controlling and anticipating the pull of the aim you can minimize the effect of the recoil to a very subtle bounce.

You can see this bounce at certain moments in the demo, which makes me think that most of the time he is demonstrating very coordinated aim control.

It is difficult because of the high ping in the demo, to see where the positions of the players he is aiming were at times. But you can definitely notice there is some recoil occurring.

If you watch the crosshair closely against the backdrop you can see the bounce in his aim at certain moments. Which seems to me that he has just developed absurdly good aim control. Which is absolutely possible considering that Beniganim has played for multiple years.

Maybe someone else with a keen eye could give us an opinion, as well. This is just my take on it.
Thanks given by: champo
I tried to load the demo but it didnt work for some reason. If someone can help me with that i'll have a look at it
Thanks given by:
Well I watched the demo without reading why you were suspecting him.
At first, I thought he was using a no-spread but it's kind of hard to detect it considering he is not firing more than 5bullets in a row and not moving a lot while firing (at long range)
About the recoil I agree with +f0r3v3r+ , I could add that we can see his body moving backwards unintentionally (caused by the recoil).

NB : My point of view is probably not the best because I don't usually watch demos
Thanks given by:
I also watched it several times (at least some moments) and I'm not sure.
For me a few last shots in 8:22 mr are the most suspicious moment, where crosshair practically doesn't move (visible at low gamespeed), but that single case rather doesn't prove the cheating.

(07 Jun 16, 10:29AM)Marti Wrote: I tried to load the demo but it didnt work for some reason. If someone can help me with that i'll have a look at it

You have to change extension from .gz to .dmo, MediaFire always changes the extension of AC demo.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 16, 07:38PM)grenadier Wrote: You have to change extension from .gz to .dmo, MediaFire always changes the extension of AC demo.

ahhh i forgot to do that, ty

After watching i noticed that he had pretty much no vertical recoil when he was shooting bullets with AR while walking forward, i tried reproducing this and it was pretty much impossible to keep my crosshair as still as this guy. Also looking at the bullet marks, they were more or less in a straight line at some points, goodluck trying that while shooting more than 3 bullets with an AR (even standing still this is almost possible).

His akimbo does seem to have a little recoil, looking at the first time he shoots with it at long range.

Couldnt it be some hack that whenever he shoots a bullet after the recoil his aim goes back to his original point? (something like auto recoil control instead of no recoil hack)

He doesnt play like someone who has played this game for years to be fair.
Thanks given by: