Nazi server?
Please. See the screenshot. :slapface:

[Image: nYD5YQE.png]

but if, for some reason, you can't read it.

139.216.120.229:28763 [SS]Hitler's NAZI Server!
Thanks given by:
i'm not seeing the issue here

you're offended, so his server should be banned? lol.
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 14, 03:39PM)Undead Wrote: i'm not seeing the issue here

we did not expect you to see the issue
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 14, 03:43PM)Luc@s Wrote: we did not expect you to see the issue

would you like to respond to the second half of my post, or is that beyond your capability?
Thanks given by:
it would be beyond your capability to understand my answer
Thanks given by:
I can nazi the issue here.

Sorry.
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 14, 04:04PM)Luc@s Wrote: it would be beyond your capability to understand my answer

how typical
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 14, 03:39PM)Undead Wrote: you're offended, so his server should be banned? lol.

In a lot of countries references to the Nazi regime are prohibited, so why would this be tolerated on AC?
I don't know where you live, but where I live I could be punished for doing the Hitlergruß.

I don't think that Luc@s needs to explain anything here. The problem is quite clear...
Thanks given by:
@Undear
I don't need to say that must be banned from the masterserver. Nazis are dicks, you are a dick. Go fuck yourself.
Thanks given by:
This server has nothing to deal with the freedom of speech, it's only here to provocate and it's enough as a reason to ban it from the masterserver without even having to debate again and again about what is tolerated and what isn't in Nazism cases.
Thanks given by:
Your children play this game, ... just ban server.
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 14, 04:44PM)G1gantuan Wrote:
(30 Dec 14, 04:04PM)Luc@s Wrote: it would be beyond your capability to understand my answer

how typical

guess what, we had this discussion several times about undead on these forums when he named himself anderds breivik, and undead never admitted we could rightfully ban him for that.
why would he understand now ? and why are you even answering if you have no idea what you ar etalking about ?
Thanks given by:
Isn't this [SS]Hitler a cunt in game already?
Thanks given by:
Yes, he's cunt. I even made the thread about it.
Thanks given by:
Lucas, Undead, stop bickering like a bunch of little girls. Its tiresome and ultimately doing nothing for anyone.
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 14, 08:29PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Isn't this [SS]Hitler a cunt in game already?
I guess

Also

He has like 10000000000000000 IPs so he cant be banned :/
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 14, 09:57PM)Marti Wrote:
(30 Dec 14, 08:29PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Isn't this [SS]Hitler a cunt in game already?
I guess

Also

i thought it was the opposite actually, a few IPs, not conflicting with other known player IPs
Thanks given by:
at least mathias took the time to attempt to respond constructively.

(30 Dec 14, 05:01PM)MathiasB Wrote: In a lot of countries references to the Nazi regime are prohibited, so why would this be tolerated on AC?
I don't know where you live, but where I live I could be punished for doing the Hitlergruß.

I don't think that Luc@s needs to explain anything here. The problem is quite clear...

laws explicitly prohibiting references to the nazi regime only exist in germany, afaik, which is completely ridiculous imo, so i won't bother with that.

most sane countries have racial discrimination laws instead. you also have to understand that many countries have different concepts surrounding what constitutes freedom of speech.

racial discrimination laws surrounding speech exist to protect people from REAL harm. saying something demeaning about an ethnic group, in public, means that they may be treated differently by people in a negative way as a result of that act. this is discrimination. think hutu propaganda prior to the rwandan genocide, although that is an extreme example, i'm sure you can see how it can be dangerous when people are allowed to propagate hateful ideas freely. there are probably some similar examples in the USA with their lax free-speech laws.

now, how does this relate to AC?

we all know that the nazi regime was a regime embodying racially vilifying ideology, and expressing support for them in public means that you're propagating their ideology.

but for christ sake, nobody is getting hurt if you name yourself [SS]Hitler in AC. this isn't disputable. you are only banning him because you're getting offended.

mechanisms to protect people from racial discrimination don't exist to protect you from getting offended. ffs, its to protect people from racial discrimination lol. it doesn't actually matter if you're being offended, it isn't hurting you to just ignore them and play the damn game.

let that sink in: it does not matter if you're offended, so play the goddamn game.

please. if it is beyond my capability to understand your answer, nobody is going to understand your answer. try to respond constructively please. i know it is difficult when it challenges the way you think, but you have to try lucas.

(30 Dec 14, 05:23PM)MPx Wrote: @Undear
I don't need to say that must be banned from the masterserver.

then what were you implying?

(30 Dec 14, 05:23PM)MPx Wrote: Nazis are dicks, you are a dick. Go fuck yourself.

ladies and gentleman, the intellectual capacity of AC admins.
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 14, 10:02PM)Luc@s Wrote:
(30 Dec 14, 09:57PM)Marti Wrote:
I guess

Also

i thought it was the opposite actually, a few IPs, not conflicting with other known player IPs

He was on a server where i had admin. I banned him, he came back claiming he owned a major botnet in australia or smth. I banned him again and he came back again. This 'game' continued for +/- 45 mins and then i had to leave.
Thanks given by:
What a poor opinion of the game would a new player have playing on a server named like that.

The only reason that would make me ban a guy named Hitler is because by naming himself like that, he only want to hurt other people feelings or be subversive. He obviously doesnt know that he would have cried and called his mom if he was a real nazi, torturing some french resistants. Fucking kid.

WWII is over and nobody is gonna say it was fun. Hitler was part of a genocide and genocide arent fun I guess. AC is a fun game and advertising the WWII bad guy might make people a little nervous, especially if their grandma or whateva have something to do with it.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 14, 01:22AM)Halte Wrote: What a poor opinion of the game would a new player have playing on a server named like that.

The only reason that would make me ban a guy named Hitler is because by naming himself like that, he only want to hurt other people feelings or be subversive. He obviously doesnt know that he would have cried and called his mom if he was a real nazi, torturing some french resistants. Fucking kid.

WWII is over and nobody is gonna say it was fun. Hitler was part of a genocide and genocide arent fun I guess. AC is a fun game and advertising the WWII bad guy might make people a little nervous, especially if their grandma or whateva have something to do with it.

so, to summarize what you're trying to say, in logical terms:
just because people are offended, we should ban people with a certain name.
re-read over my post please.
Thanks given by:
nuckfiggers
Thanks given by:
Yes :) We are nice people and we wanna please the most. So if we ban one guy to avoid hurting the feelings of many, we do it.

Also are you really asking why we shouldnt advertise someone responsible for genocide? Well I cant answer that. But I can do a metaphor. Hitler is like Voldemort in Harry Potter. He lost the war so now he is the bad one. People hate him for some reasons. So if you love him, people will hate you as if you were him. And we dont want people to hate at eachother even if it's what they do the best.

Stop wasting your time fighting for justice on a video game forum. You are worth far more than you think. Not sure what you are trying to do here. You keep saying people here are stupid. If they are, they wont agree with you anyway. All I see is time waste. Or maybe you just care about that [SS]Hitler guy.
Thanks given by:
Its called |NAZI| server... so...
Remove this server from masterserver.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 14, 12:41AM)Undead Wrote: at least mathias took the time to attempt to respond constructively.

(30 Dec 14, 05:01PM)MathiasB Wrote: In a lot of countries references to the Nazi regime are prohibited, so why would this be tolerated on AC? .....

laws explicitly prohibiting references to the nazi regime... bla bla bla.

So, basically, discrimination on a videogame is cool for you? I don't tolerate discrimination.
How about adore a man that killed thousands of ppl? Is that cool? I don't think so..
Am I offended? Yes and I'm not jew or follower of any kind of religion, but my parents told me when I was a kid that kill ppl is wrong. Did you parents said that to you? wait. Did you have/has parents?

(31 Dec 14, 12:41AM)Undead Wrote:
(30 Dec 14, 05:23PM)MPx Wrote: @Undear
I don't need to say that must be banned from the masterserver.

then what were you implying?
That I dont need to say that must be banned from the masterserver, are you retard?

(31 Dec 14, 12:41AM)Undead Wrote:
(30 Dec 14, 05:23PM)MPx Wrote: Nazis are dicks, you are a dick. Go fuck yourself.

ladies and gentleman, the intellectual capacity of AC admins.

I feel bad for Undear, he has been rised by the tv. wow
At the end they all will stay/die.. alone.

Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 14, 12:41AM)Undead Wrote: laws explicitly prohibiting references to the nazi regime only exist in germany, afaik [...]

You know little, so sorry, but you are incompetent in this discussion.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 14, 12:41AM)Undead Wrote: laws explicitly prohibiting references to the nazi regime only exist in germany, afaik, which is completely ridiculous imo, so i won't bother with that.

A simple search in wikipedia about the neo-nazism would tell you that you better have to list countries that allow it, if you don't want to lose hours at listing. Out of USA because the first amendment allow the citizens to advert for racism (freedom of speech fuck yeah), there are not a lot of countries ready to allow such racist politicians.

But as I said at the start of this topic:
(30 Dec 14, 05:56PM)ExodusS Wrote: This server has nothing to deal with the freedom of speech, it's only here to provocate and it's enough as a reason to ban it from the masterserver without even having to debate again and again about what is tolerated and what isn't in Nazism cases.

But yes Undead, give this guy what he wants and continue to debate for nothing, I'll soon create my own server named Pinochet to make you speak about it since it's so easy.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 14, 12:41AM)Undead Wrote: laws explicitly prohibiting references to the nazi regime only exist in germany, afaik, which is completely ridiculous imo
You usually (try to) say smart things, but this, meh. 
Thanks given by:
Just ban it.. I have no idea why this thread has needed to be made.
Its clearly 'Fred small balls' just desperately attention seeking as usual.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 14, 12:05PM)Marti Wrote: You usually (try to) say smart things, but this, meh. 

you don't even understand WHY its ridiculous, so why comment? if you read my post then you'd realize that there are far better mechanisms to protect against racial discrimination. i can go into detail in the way i think the law should be structured if you're really interested, but i don't think you are if you weren't interested enough to read my post.

(31 Dec 14, 10:15AM)grenadier Wrote: You know little, so sorry, but you are incompetent in this discussion.

please, show your competency and address my argument.

(31 Dec 14, 06:46AM)MPx Wrote: So, basically, discrimination on a videogame is cool for you? I don't tolerate discrimination. 
How about adore a man that killed thousands of ppl? Is that cool? I don't think so..
Am I offended? Yes and I'm not jew or follower of any kind of religion, but my parents told me when I was a kid that kill ppl is wrong. Did you parents said that to you? wait. Did you have/has parents?
I feel bad for Undear, he has been rised by the tv. wow
At the end they all will stay/die.. alone.

you should be banned.

-------------

absolutely nobody has addressed my argument. instead, i've just been insulted repeatedly for my (very informed) opinion. if you disagree, read what i've said, address my argument, and then prove me wrong, so we can all at least get something out of this discussion.

if you do not understand the post, do not comment on the thread. i've literally regurgitated what i wrote on a legal exam at a top university and received full marks. i would absolutely love to hear someone properly argue against me, because i know there are legitimate arguments against what i've just said, i've just yet to hear a coherent one from anyone on this forum.

(31 Dec 14, 02:13AM)Halte Wrote: Yes :) We are nice people and we wanna please the most. So if we ban one guy to avoid hurting the feelings of many, we do it.

Also are you really asking why we shouldnt advertise someone responsible for genocide? Well I cant answer that.  But I can do a metaphor. Hitler is like Voldemort in Harry Potter. He lost the war so now he is the bad one. People hate him for some reasons. So if you love him, people will hate you as if you were him. And we dont want people to hate at eachother even if it's what they do the best.

Stop wasting your time fighting for justice on a video game forum. You are worth far more than you think. Not sure what you are trying to do here. You keep saying people here are stupid. If they are, they wont agree with you anyway. All I see is time waste. Or maybe you just care about that [SS]Hitler guy.

oh, didn't read this post, sry.

(31 Dec 14, 02:13AM)Halte Wrote: Yes :) We are nice people and we wanna please the most. So if we ban one guy to avoid hurting the feelings of many, we do it.

no, you don't, because what you consider to be offensive is entirely subjective. what gives you the right to decide what is offensive and what isnt? i personally don't find nazi imagery to be offensive in the slightest. as someone with irish heritage, should i get offended when someone mentions queen victoria? or oliver cromwell? thats absolutely ridiculous. and don't think i'm completely disconnected. i have relatives that died or were injured in WW1, WW2 and many other wars, but i'm not going to take offense if someone names themselves hitler. be an adult.

(31 Dec 14, 02:13AM)Halte Wrote: Also are you really asking why we shouldnt advertise someone responsible for genocide? Well I cant answer that.  But I can do a metaphor. Hitler is like Voldemort in Harry Potter. He lost the war so now he is the bad one. People hate him for some reasons. So if you love him, people will hate you as if you were him. And we dont want people to hate at eachother even if it's what they do the best.

you aren't 'advertising' anything. i also don't see what your harry potter metaphor has to do with anything.

(31 Dec 14, 02:13AM)Halte Wrote: Stop wasting your time fighting for justice on a video game forum. You are worth far more than you think. Not sure what you are trying to do here. You keep saying people here are stupid. If they are, they wont agree with you anyway. All I see is time waste. Or maybe you just care about that [SS]Hitler guy.

i'm not trying to convince anyone; i'm just trying to make the truth obvious for anyone with strong enough english comprehension skills. also, it gives me the opportunity to put my arguments to the test. i am actually gaining something from this argument, believe it or not. clearly, if i'm the idiot, it would be simple for an intelligent enough person to systematically dismantle my argument, right?
Thanks given by: