i fell in love with san fredrik
Hi all.

I'm very angry. Very. Extremely. I'm so angry I could steal a childs candy and throw it in the lake. That angry. I have a boyfriend. It's RealViking. Yeah. I've been reading the blacklist thread and you're reporting him for silly reasons. Don't do that. My boyfriend is very nice and peaceful. He just wants to play the game but you disturb him. It needs to stop. Fredrik is mine you know. He told me he's going to seduce me in real life when we meet. And we will. You can't come 'cause you're not welcome. Haha. Don't mess with my boyfriend or else... I'm an independent woman. That means I'll kick your ass if needed. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. Or bloody. Fredrik is the cutest thing ever and you don't know anything. Bye.

Thanks given by:
can some1 translate dem lyrics pls
Thanks given by:
TRV has a a girlfiend :o

and that's PrincessLayla :000
Thanks given by:
actually hes a nice guy. you just have to know how to handle him.

and yes, hes sexy. too bad im not gay.
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 14, 06:18PM)PrincessLayla Wrote: Fredrik is mine you know. He told me he's going to seduce me in real life when we meet.

He told me the exact same thing since I was almost going to study at a university near him in Uppsala next year.

(20 Aug 14, 06:18PM)PrincessLayla Wrote: and you don't know anything

Wrong, I've seen a picture of him. :D
Thanks given by:

EDIT: On the off chance that this thread ISNT trolling I'd like to say a few things.

Thanks given by:
Can we please have 1.3 released so the community can talk about AC again?
Thanks given by:
Lol myke
Thanks given by:
i envy jamz's position, if someone's girlfriend would try to persuade me, i would know exactly what to ask for ... :D
Thanks given by:
The heck did I just read?
Thanks given by:
Fredrik <3
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 14, 11:07PM)Alien Wrote: i envy jamz's position, if someone's girlfriend would try to persuade me, i would know exactly what to ask for ... :D

Me too
Thanks given by:
fredrik-sama
Thanks given by:
Princess...
Ya' done been two-timed sweetheart...
Don't believe his lies...
(It was all pillow-talk)
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 14, 10:08PM)Nightmare Wrote: Can we please have 1.3 released so the community can talk about AC again?

I don't recall giving you my permission to post in my thread.

(21 Aug 14, 09:16PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Princess...
Ya' done been two-timed sweetheart...
Don't believe his lies...
(It was all pillow-talk)

Thanks given by:
Mike? Ok then.

[Image: badthread.png]
Thanks given by: