Leaving AC
Hey all, some people know me and other not... I'm just here to announce or notice all about my temporary retirement of AC... It will be for a time, a long time... Like i said here... I guess that i could say it here too.

Now this year I'll end school, if i success in ending school, the other year I'll be in a college or university... Here in Costa Rica is a hard process to have the a title that let you register in any university, but it's nessecary.

So good luck to AC and my beloved clan, hope to all soon... My inactive period will be like 3 to 6 months.
Hope that AC grow and grow more... The up coming Monday (I mean, the other week) I'll leave the game and any type of activity or videogames to focus in my life.
Cheers mates! :)
Thanks given by:
Hahah, as if someone actually cares

//Mod edit: User warned
Thanks given by:
College always gets the cubers. :(

Good luck!
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 14, 04:23PM)Andrez Wrote: Hahah, as if someone actually cares

Look at your posts, all you say is shit, gtfo.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 14, 04:24PM)Nightmare Wrote: College always gets the cubers. :(

Good luck!

Let's Burn Educational Institutions! We have Waffles, ReDBull and Vanquish to teach us how to play! x-D

(I know it was f****** boring...)
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 14, 06:41PM)macm Wrote:

Look at your posts, all you say is shit, gtfo.
+1
dont worry its just a kid troll

cya skinny-dog =)
Thanks given by:
Cya man, good luck.
Thanks given by:
3 weeks
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 14, 10:26PM)ExodusS Wrote: 3 weeks

But, but...

Youre not Woolly
Thanks given by:
Boa sorte!!!!!
Volte quando puder!
Vai estudar o que?
Tu pode vir no fórum eventualmente.

Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 14, 11:15PM)1Cap Wrote: You cares.
Im sure, you cares a lot.
:)

You proably know better what Andrez thinks, probably even more than Andrez himself.
Thanks given by:
Even tho your abit of a d**k on ac sometimes, im still here to say bye to you...

So anyways,

Good luck getting to uni and coll! Work hard :)

And see you soon. bb
Thanks given by:
Good luck mate :) See you in the future!
Thanks given by:
rip
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 14, 11:15PM)1Cap Wrote: You cares.
Im sure, you cares a lot.

There are two possible answers to this:
A) Your English sucks as fuck
B) You are talking about a person called 'You' that seems to care a lot.

BTW, besides the fact that actually no one gives a shit of someone else leaving, I was highlighting the fact that after posting the typical 'bb', 'gl' and such, you (Skinny_Dog) will probably be forgotten at a glance, especially if you haven't ever given something to this community.

No one seems to appreciate my thick humour and philosophy, scratching the surface of truth of a society made of individuals who are hypocrites as fuck, without forgetting that all of this is basicly made on a forum.

You guys, are more predictable than a thunderstorm, and I guess your vision of my digital-persona results on a 'kid who is annoying' blablabla. So fucking boring humanity, I'm almost done with two books I wrote myself and that'll be published on November, and you still think a 'kid' sits behind this screen, it makes me laugh as hell.

On a last note, I posted (always with a slight irony and humour) so many racist-like and anti-jews content so far, and the warning I received was...
[Image: yAgfvdw.jpg]

What's with you _Dog nicknamed guys? Why all of you are total retards? LMAO.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 14, 01:32PM)Andrez Wrote: A) Your English sucks as fuck

Just found this funny/ironic ^

Anyway I agree with you about the leaving post thing though, post them on your own clan's forum but nobody here cares. At least he had the courtesy to post it in offtopic.
I don't see why warning points were justified for your post. well w/e
Thanks given by:
Mates... WTF... I just said to myself: "Why not posting here in AC", I love this game, I don't care about doing something important, is not necessary.

If you (Andrez) want we can have a match when I'm back... No problem if you don't accept it :P
About your posts, in the "FIFA WC 2014" you insulted me in italian because a humble country defeated/eliminated a strong one, you think that is irony? Come on mate, think before you do something.
If you leave this game and you have the oppurtunity to post your retirement, i'm going to post "Good luck in life mate" just that, not being "ironic".

Anyways, thanks all for the words, see ya all soon too :)

//Edit: I only think that for being important here is being a AC fan, playing all days, i care for that, not doing something :)
Thanks given by:
alright have fun

because i post here everytime i go on hiatus
Thanks given by:
What do you mean by 'is a hard process to have the a title that let you register in any university'?
Thanks given by:
See guys, and that's how I derailed the topic towards myself. Again. As I command.

GL with university Skinny-Dog, I'm just here to demonstrate how people can easily be twisted with some work arounds and words. Nobody really cares of people leaving though, whoever you are, trust me.

Just curious, what are you going to study?
Thanks given by:
Bye.

On a second note, I agree that there were other posts that deserved warning points but not this one.
I'd wish to call to review Andrez' 20 last posts.
Thanks given by:
Good luck and have fun, Skinny-Dog! =)
Thanks given by:
Nos estamos viendo, marine-co! XD
Thanks given by:
link me your books
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 14, 04:36PM)Andrez Wrote: Nobody really cares of people leaving though, whoever you are, trust me.
IDC!

(16 Jul 14, 04:36PM)Andrez Wrote: Just curious, what are you going to study?
Architecture
Thanks given by:
Some people do care, though. It's better to know 'that guy is busy with college' rather than 'what happened to that guy?'
Thanks given by:

//Mod edit: User warned

No need for the nagative comments.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 14, 01:32PM)Andrez Wrote: On a last note, I posted (always with a slight irony and humour) so many racist-like and anti-jews content so far, and the warning I received was...

I chose to delete that thread and not warn you as no one had really seen it.
Thanks given by:
#FreePalestine
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 14, 09:47PM)Waffles Wrote: link me your books

Link me yous' 1v1
Thanks given by: