List of Recruiting Clans
You are not even trying to defend yourself. Or maybe you consider insulting people a good way to justify yourself. You were clearly being unfair and condescending toward krayce's work and that's what I pointed out. You could have said I didn't understand your post or that you expressed yourself badly but nope. I think I stayed very polite while talking to you and the way you answered me shows a lot about you. Treat people with respect and maybe they will respect you back.

BTW I was more trying to defend krayce than trying to offend you. Still staying polite, maybe you had a bad night.
Thanks given by:
I was very polite asking if you were dumb or not, I could also have just assumed it. (not that I even slightly felt offended by your post, your post was just stupid, also I don't how questioning someone's intelligence is an insult but okay)

To 'defend' myself (even tho I don't have to because I never said I would do it better, even though I would): if you are active in the competitive/clan scene, you can easily stay up to date about most clans. Furthermore it is so easy to just check in here to see things abouts posts. There are many people who check these forums weekly, if not daily. So that argument is complete and utter trash. Also your argument about people posting urls here: ofc that is what they are supposed to do to notify others. I never said krayce would have to know all clan sites from the top of his head. Your 'logic' is clearly failing, especially considering you talk about activity to me lol.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 15, 07:31PM)Marti Wrote: I was very polite asking if you were dumb or not, I could also have just assumed it.
Saying someone is dumb is offensive. I guess most people would agree to that. If it's offensive, people could feel insulted. Am I missing something or it's just you?

(06 Jan 15, 07:31PM)Marti Wrote: also I don't how questioning someone's intelligence is an insult but okay)
Of course, if you lack it, you cant see how it can be offensive to question someone's intelligence (just assuming). To explain you, most people like to think they are smart and suggesting they aren’t will be offensive for them.

(06 Jan 15, 07:31PM)Marti Wrote: if you are active in the competitive/clan scene, you can easily stay up to date about most clans.
True for well known clans, but krayce have to deal with the other too...

(06 Jan 15, 07:31PM)Marti Wrote: Furthermore it is so easy to just check in here to see things abouts posts. There are many people who check these forums weekly, if not daily. So that argument is complete and utter trash.
Yes and that's what krayce is doing, that's what the thread is for and that's what I said : you can help krayce by posting in the thread if you don't want to wait 3 months when he will check himself the informations changes you were too lazy to notify him in that thread. If you check posts, Mpx posted yesterday and krayce updated the list today. Im not good at mathematics but it's less than 6 months. Please keep motivating him by telling him he is lazy.

(06 Jan 15, 07:31PM)Marti Wrote: Your 'logic' is clearly failing, especially considering you talk about activity to me lol.
I would like you to quote me when I said you weren’t active please. I only said that at least he was involving in the thread and didn’t let it die like the previous similar threads.

I have the feeling I derailed the thread so I will gladly answer you in PM if you wanna tell me how dumb I am again.
Thanks given by:
he replied to a post from november, says enough, now pls shhh

you are missing my point of him being able to make these changes within the 6 months bs limit. Just by checking in, and editing your OP, which will take less than a minute.

Halte Wrote:you can help krayce by posting in the thread if you don't want to wait 3 months when he will check himself the informations changes you were too lazy to notify him in that thread.

Hereby shows you completely missed the point.

please pm me with more of your logic because i questioned your intelligence
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 15, 08:31PM)Marti Wrote: I just think you're lazy doing it only twice a year. Just look at U's site change, lets say rC changes their site tomorrow, and you will update it after 6 months?? qq

Also you dont seem very up to date indeed as SeK already changed tag n stuff (or is actually dead idk, never seen one on)
I'm not lazy, I check this thread everyweek minimum. It's just to avoid another charge for the Clan Leader/Co-Leader to check this thread everyweek.
So I have put a time limit of 6 months for them, not for me. As I repeat, I check this thread everyweek.
Anyway, I'm sincerely sorry for this misunderstanding, so I have add new rules and informations to avoid future reaction like this.
(28 Jun 14, 05:39PM)Krayce Wrote: How to keep your Clan in the list?:
Your Site URL must be functional* - Have a News or Topic posted in less of 6 months from the Site
* The Site URL is checked every 3 months

What happens if the Site URL is dead or if It do not contain News/Topic posted in less of 6 months:
The Clantag will be shown in red from the list - the Leader/Co-Leader (or a member in charge) have to leave a comment to confirm their activities within 1 month*
* The Clan is retired from the list if these rules aren't respected
I hope that everyone will agree with these new conditions, I'm always up for any purpose(s).
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 15, 09:03PM)Krayce Wrote: I'm not lazy, I check this thread everyweek minimum. It's just to avoid another charge for the Clan Leader/Co-Leader to check this thread everyweek.
So I have put a time limit of 6 months for them, not for me. As I repeat, I check this thread everyweek.
Anyway, I'm sincerely sorry for this misunderstanding, so I have add new rules and informations to avoid future reaction like this.
finally a proper answer, ty
Thanks given by:
Sooo all these clans are looking for Robot... Hmmm
Thanks given by:
|GoW| Gods of War
Competive and Social
Teamspeak - ts.ac-gowclan.tk
Website - ac-gowclan.shivtr.com
IRC - // We dont use IRC
Thanks given by:
Hey can you add that FaD has teamspeak at ts.fad-ac.com
Thanks given by:
Please delete my clan name in your thread. Registration Clan has been closed.

[AiF]
Thanks given by:
Tag: |FaD|

Name: Fight and Die

Site URL: fad-ac.com

Type(s): Competitive, Social

Teamspeak 3 : ts.fad-ac.com

IRC : None
Thanks given by:
These following clans will be removed if nobody (Leader/Co-Leader/Member in charge) claims their desire to remain in the list:
{CoE}, -dyH|, nV*, =GOE=, |KH|, ==SeK==

The list will be refreshed on Wednesday, January 28th 2015
Thanks given by:
Why is |KH| on the chopping block? They just got a new website and seem to be actively recruiting:
Actively Recruitment: http://kellhounds-ac.ml/forum/showthread...pid=1#pid1
Thanks given by:
(23 Jan 15, 09:26PM)Krayce Wrote: -dyH|

we already poured our libations

we dead homes
Thanks given by: Orynge
rC's ts3 domain changed to ts-rc.tk a while ago, would be awesome if someone could update it. thanks ♥
Thanks given by:
Clantag: *[BRC]*
Clanname: Brazilian Revolutionary Clan
Type: Competitive & Friendly
Vocal: ts-rc.tk (Many thanks to Vanquish)
IRC: none
Forum:  http://clanbrc.freeforums.org/
Thanks given by:
Clan Tag : |INA|
Clan Name : Inredible Aiming
Type : Social and Competitive
Vocal : None
IRC : None

Plzzz
Thanks given by:
CLAN TAG: [COD5]

CLAN NAME: cod5assualt

CLAN WEBSITE: http://cod5assualt.wix.com/123na http://cod5assualt.wix.com/123na

TYPE: Our clan is competitive online.

MORE: Our clan should be mainly made up of cod5 gaming players.

Made by [COD5]Beasthian
Thanks given by:
Update our forum please.

http://brc-forum.tk/

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 15, 02:33AM)*H1TM4N* Wrote: Clantag: *[BRC]*
Clanname: Brazilian Revolutionary Clan
Type: Competitive & Friendly
Vocal: ts-rc.tk (Many thanks to Vanquish)
Forum:  http://clanbrc.freeforums.org/

Vocal: brc-ts.tk
Thanks given by:
|KH| has recently added three new members; Boomhauer, Deathcrew, and MG-unitZ. Oonce oonce oonce!
Thanks given by:
Clan Tag *[BRC]*
Clan Name Brazilian- Revolutionary Clan
Site URL- www.brclan.org/forum
Type- Competitive & Friendly
Vocal - brc-ts.tk
Thanks given by:
Krayce

Can some admin update our forum and ts? Thx

TS: brc-ts.tk

Forum: brclan.org/forum
Thanks given by:
'I check this thread every week'

Another one bites the dust..
Thanks given by:
Clantag: =|KMZ|=
Clanname: - KaMiKaZe -
Type: Social & Competitive
Vocal: None
Site URL: http://kmz-kamikaze.webnode.com/membros/

- No pressure and Obligations
- Nice People
- Active members
-We are a family in search of success and honor
Join Us :D
Thanks given by:
This thing could use a update :P
Thanks given by:
Also add the KK's Clan to the list as it is recruiting....
Info is as below,
Name: KK's Clan 
Clan Websitekkclan.enjin.com
Clan Tag:{KK}
TeamSpeak:i-serv.fr
GameVox Server:https://www.gamevox.com/en/SQRS-27B
Type:TOSOK, OSOK, Friendly, Mapping, CTF, TDM, and LSS

We're recruiting now!
Thanks given by:
nice update btw krayce :)
Thanks given by:
Tag: B}
Name: Presidential Bodyguards
Site: http://pbclan.net/forum/
Type: Friendly & Social
Vocal: [Teamspeak] xrd.me
IRC: #pbclan @gamesurge.net
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 15, 09:03PM)Krayce Wrote:
(28 Jun 14, 05:39PM)Krayce Wrote: How to keep your Clan in the list?:
Your Site URL must be functional* - Have a News or Topic posted in less of 6 months from the Site
* The Site URL is checked every 3 months

What happens if the Site URL is dead or if It do not contain News/Topic posted in less of 6 months:
The Clantag will be shown in red from the list - the Leader/Co-Leader (or a member in charge) have to leave a comment to confirm their activities within 1 month*
* The Clan is retired from the list if these rules aren't respected
I hope that everyone will agree with these new conditions, I'm always up for any purpose(s).

I think this is not a good rule, to be honest. If you don't really post news that often (no new members) and you already have a set roster I think that's fine. Like waka.ac rarely changes...
Thanks given by: