Brasilia, Colombia, France, Germany, Mexico, Greece, Argentina, Belgium
Thanks given by:
Mexico beating the Netherlands? Doubt it
Thanks given by:
Is Suarez banned for cannibalism or no?
Thanks given by:
I'm betting for this....
[Image: XCc6Ybs.jpg]

If everything really goes like this, I'm not sure of who may win the final, although Brazil is still Brazil....
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 14, 04:14PM)Andrez Wrote: I'm betting for this....
[Image: XCc6Ybs.jpg]

If everything really goes like this, I'm not sure of who may win the final, although Brazil is still Brazil....

EDIT: DAFUQ USA WON'T BEAT BELGIUM NO NO NO NO

Brazil vs Chile will be an awesome match today. :D
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 14, 04:12PM)Nightmare Wrote: Is Suarez banned for cannibalism or no?

He's banned from football for 4 months. He can't train with his team, nor can he enter a stadium to watch a game. He will also be banned for the next 9 matches for Uruguay or smth. At least that's how I understood it
Thanks given by:
"cannibalism" ... I think this term coudlnt be more wrong and actually insulting towards him

as to the punishment, I think a ban from a certain amount of international games would have been enough
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 14, 05:12PM)Robtics Wrote: "cannibalism" ... I think this term coudlnt be more wrong and actually insulting towards him
He is an insult towards himself and football. Cannibal is more than a very kind term for a dog like that.

Anyway, Brazil - Chile is a.w.e.s.o.m.e! So exciting, and also Chile proved that BR defense just sucks! Way too unbalanced from attackers!
Thanks given by:
F1 to Suarez perma ban
Thanks given by:
Andrez you say Switzerland will beat Argentina? :o
Thanks given by:
#overtime
Thanks given by:
Interesting how you think Germany will beat France in the quarterfinal, i think it will be very close and very interesting

Also <3 for NL in final

Also colombia will beat brazil/chile
Thanks given by:
I have a feeling Brazil's not going to make it very far (even if it does make it out of this match), or if it does it will be with many close games.
And it's possible that Mexico could beat Netherlands, we shall see.
Thanks given by:
Yellow card because a guy runs into you and flops?

Brazil wins in penalty shootouts
Thanks given by:
That was too close
Thanks given by:
BRA survives...
Thanks given by:
Wow that match, Brazilians can thanks Julio Cesar
Thanks given by:
Brazil won't win the world cup. It would be a tragedy for football if they won it. Really nothing special about them at all.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 14, 06:50PM)Oracle Wrote: Andrez you say Switzerland will beat Argentina? :o
Probably, who knows. Argentina isn't shining in this WC, and in the last years Swiss team enhanced. This WC has a lot of surprises.

(28 Jun 14, 07:07PM)Marti Wrote: Interesting how you think Germany will beat France in the quarterfinal, i think it will be very close and very interesting

Also <3 for NL in final

Also colombia will beat brazil/chile
Germany has a good team, thanks to Polish and Turkish guys after all, but still a good team. France doesn't ring any bell to me this year, who knows.

And no, Colombia worths a nail of Chile, so no. I think something like 2 - 0 for Brazil.

FUCK BRAZIL, IF IT WASN'T FOR JULIO CESAR AND TWISTED FUCKTARD FEET OF CHILE YOU WOULDN'T WIN.
Thanks given by:
FUCKIN HELL FUCKIN SHIT
Thanks given by:
aahhhhhhhhhh!!! I'll have a heart attack ! fak fak fak take that haters!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Great game, but bad end for Chile. Sad to see such teams eliminating themselves already in the 1/8 final, especially the south american teams and tonight there will be one more leaving the world cup.
Thanks given by:
Netherlands could win it all
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 14, 07:22PM)Nightmare Wrote: Yellow card because a guy runs into you and flops?

What the fuk is wrong with this referee??? wat?wat?wat?

a penalty unmarked and HULK just dominated the ball in the shoulder in that goal canceled.

Thanks given by:
T_T can't believe it :-(
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 14, 08:19PM)*H1TM4N* Wrote:
(28 Jun 14, 07:22PM)Nightmare Wrote: Yellow card because a guy runs into you and flops?

a penalty unmarked and HULK just dominated the ball in the shoulder in that goal canceled.

The referee was perfect.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 14, 09:18PM)ReDBuLL Wrote:

The referee was perfect.
you're blind
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 14, 09:22PM)*H1TM4N* Wrote:
(28 Jun 14, 09:18PM)ReDBuLL Wrote:

The referee was perfect.
you're blind
He used his hand though
Thanks given by:
Columbia wins 2-0
Thanks given by:
Columbia's first goal is nice and without the vampire Uruguay cannot score :P
Thanks given by: