AssaultCube 1.2.0.0 Release
most issues are already fixed in the SVN, i'm still investigating on the sound bug.
Thanks given by:
The sound thing haven't happened to me again since I reinstalled.
Thanks given by:
Luc@s, is there anything we, as a community, can do to help with the DDOS? Anywhere you know of we could send emails or file complaints that might help stop this? There are several hundred people here ready to make our voices heard about the issue, maybe the abuser's ISP will make note of that.
Thanks given by:
I am surprised by the existence of this thread :D

@ac_brick
please remove 2 these entities, it should be Toca's trees :P
Thanks given by:
[Image: XxZ2GXV.jpg]
Pwetty annoying.
Thanks given by:
It's fixed on rc match server others will be soon.
Thanks given by:
./spectatemode 5 i think it is well , wtf means I played a match today that some guys used this comand that looks more like a hack , if u can fix =D
Thanks given by:
AC fullscreen on OS X 10.8 crashes after 2 secs...

Anyone working on a FreeBSD port?
Thanks given by:
Well, it's more an update of the SVN than a new version...(jk)
Hehe, great work even if we need more time to fix these problems!
I hope the best for the future release and I want especially congratulate the efforts from AC/devs.
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 13, 09:01PM)MathiasB Wrote: AC fullscreen on OS X 10.8 crashes after 2 secs...

i told RR aobut that issues with mac, he remains silent..
Thanks given by:
He said the solution is..."not to play on full screen" I believe... haha

Also, enter key doesn't work in menus and in in-game chat sometimes. Using Windows 8 Pro and latest drivers of everything.
Note: The enter key works in every other application. AC is the sole exception.
Thanks given by:
Can't play on my mac it crashes right away. even without the fullscreen on, what can i do?
Thanks given by:
Playing on Ubuntu 10.04 32-bit - laugh all you want....
But Sound and crouch work fine....Most everything seems fine and it runs a bit quicker - but 'dat /spectatemode 5 thing is insane - either fix it or make it an official game mode xD
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 13, 03:35PM)Casius Wrote: Will there be a PortableApps release?

I already contacted the developers of PortableApps ;)
Thanks given by:
is there going to be a release fixing the major bugs?
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 13, 01:42AM)Cemer Wrote: is there going to be a release fixing the major bugs?

They're fixed in SVN...
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 13, 09:01PM)MathiasB Wrote: AC fullscreen on OS X 10.8 crashes after 2 secs...

(11 Oct 13, 11:26PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Can't play on my mac it crashes right away. even without the fullscreen on, what can i do?

If you could PM me the crash reports, that would help.
Thanks given by:
the-bug-that-shall-not-be-named still there....

Edit...
Thanks given by:
It's fixed in SVN.
Thanks given by:
What?

[Image: 20131012_044157_ac_desert3_CTF_zps547c220e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This question have been answered at least 3 times here.
Thanks given by:
Fresh bugs :D

1. /showspeed 1
The speed shown doesn't change when crouching. Intuitively, it should be a little lower when you're ducking.

2. /maxrollremote 0 has no effect
You can still watch other players rolling even if you disabled "Spectator max-roll".

3. /demo + /clockdisplay 1
Whenever you play a recorded demo, you can see that its duration is always 10 minutes. Remaining time, which is shown on the top, begins from 10:00 and may be negative.
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 13, 02:16AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:

(11 Oct 13, 11:26PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Can't play on my mac it crashes right away. even without the fullscreen on, what can i do?

If you could PM me the crash reports, that would help.
Ronald Reagan, I play fullscreen on a mac perfect. It is probably because I am running a later version of Mac though. I am currently running 10.6.8 which is snow leopard i believe. I don't know if this helps but it seems like the issue is with Lion.
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 13, 06:31AM)bballn45 Wrote: Ronald Reagan, I play fullscreen on a mac perfect. It is probably because I am running a later version of Mac though. I am currently running 10.6.8 which is snow leopard i believe. I don't know if this helps but it seems like the issue is with Lion.

I use an even older one Leopard, so i guess that's not the problem.
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 13, 05:53AM)Sveark Wrote: Fresh bugs :D

1. /showspeed 1
The speed shown doesn't change when crouching. Intuitively, it should be a little lower when you're ducking.
Well, i don't know if it's really a bug, it depends on what tempest wanted it to do. i guess it was more a hint at strafe running.

(12 Oct 13, 05:53AM)Sveark Wrote: 2. /maxrollremote 0 has no effect
You can still watch other players rolling even if you disabled "Spectator max-roll".
I will check, i didn't even know about this variable...

(12 Oct 13, 05:53AM)Sveark Wrote: 3. /demo + /clockdisplay 1
Whenever you play a recorded demo, you can see that its duration is always 10 minutes. Remaining time, which is shown on the top, begins from 10:00 and may be negative.
1.2 demo or 1.1 demo ?
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 13, 08:32AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(12 Oct 13, 05:53AM)Sveark Wrote: 3. /demo + /clockdisplay 1
1.2 demo or 1.1 demo ?

Well, actually it applies to both 1.1 and 1.2 demos.
Thanks given by:
UsingMacbook Pro 10.8.5, besides the fact that I can't launch the game in fullscreen mode, it quits randomly for no reason. What happen is that when going back in-game, my old disconnected player remained. This made the scoreboard show my scores twice, which AFAIK shouldn't. I thought I should mention this in case it has something to do with the nature of the random crashing.

Here's a screenshot in case you didn't understand my explanation above and a demo if it helps.

Also this is some code which hopefully explains why the crashing is happening, not sure if it's related with AC though?
Thanks given by:
Apparently, this is because RR's mac version is too recent or something.. he will explain better than me.
Thanks given by:
So he has files we don't?
Thanks given by:
i don't know mac. i'm not rich enough :P
Thanks given by: