AssaultCube 1.2.0.0 Release
Dat hack
Thanks given by:
(10 Oct 13, 04:47PM)eldelantero Wrote:
(10 Oct 13, 08:19AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: To instantly fix this bug though, just download libcurl4-openssl....

I did actually install libcurl4-openssl-dev but it didnt help in anything -.-

The same problen is still happening: the game loads, then I can do wathever I want for alomst 5-10 seconds and after that it just crashes.

:'(

Must be a bug in version 4 of libcurl. I'll downgrade the binaries to libcurl3 tonight and re-upload. Thanks!
Thanks given by:
So basically, the sound his broken, games can be tied on flags and you can't even crouch in the new version (it's bugged, surprise) - did you guys just copy Cube2 really badly or something? The package even installs to a 1.1.0.4 directory by default. Please fix this shit. Considering we waited 3 years, I was expecting a smoother transition.
Thanks given by:
Jason, the setup is not a bug! It installs to the last path you have installed AssaultCube previously (if the registry entry was found). The default path (if you haven´t installed the game before) is "%ProgramFiles%\AssaultCube". This is normal behaviour of NSIS.
Thanks given by:
downloaded the new ac on my mac today. it ran smoothly until i entered fullscreen it blinked black a couple of times and just quit the application any ideas?
Thanks given by:
The crouching thing -> bug or feature?
Thanks given by:
Idea is not to use fullscreen. Sorry.
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 13, 11:26PM)Cleaner Wrote: Time to celebrate... Who's round is it anyway? XD

Dev team:
Indeed...>Cheers for the game guys....

Bugs are inevitable once you start seeing a wider variety of configurations getting played....
Right now I just wanna say thank you for your generous time and effort...

Everybody else - Hope to see you in-game in the new version.... =)

And before I see any more complaints on this thread I want every one to seriously consider clicking in on the paypal and giving a little back to the game first...
<3
Thanks given by:
Have you?
Thanks given by:
A mod/dev should create a thread about AC 1.2 bugs and move the pertinent post there.....
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 13, 12:20AM)PhaNtom Wrote: Have you?
Thanks given by:
Just got server-banned in B}Gravemind (I think that's the name?) for odd client behavior, or something like that. Were there any retouches done to the anticheat or do I really just need to upgrade my hax?
Thanks given by:
:biggrin: GG
Thanks given by:
yesss! Half Life 3 Confirmed!

my Screen contiulously goes black for 5 seconds every now and then, and its only when AC is open.. :/ dont know how to fix..
Thanks given by:
i can't kill Feng in AC 1.2, only headshots work
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 13, 02:05AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Just got server-banned in B}Gravemind (I think that's the name?) for odd client behavior, or something like that. Were there any retouches done to the anticheat or do I really just need to upgrade my hax?

That's my server Wolf (glad to hear people are playing on it!). It looks like a bug with 1.2. Sorry about that.
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 13, 09:00AM)Zarjio Wrote:
(11 Oct 13, 02:05AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Just got server-banned in B}Gravemind (I think that's the name?) for odd client behavior, or something like that. Were there any retouches done to the anticheat or do I really just need to upgrade my hax?

That's my server Wolf (glad to hear people are playing on it!). It looks like a bug with 1.2. Sorry about that.

same problem for me and many others ...
Thanks given by:
Congrats everyone involved, and thanks!
Thanks given by:
Question: What you meant by "Nick Change Spam"?

Will Server kick them now or what it does?
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 13, 03:01PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Question: What you meant by "Nick Change Spam"?

Will Server kick them now or what it does?

yes, it kicks those who change their name too many times in ashort period of time
Thanks given by:
As in how many nick changes in how many seconds?
Thanks given by:
i can throw a nade with my gun now :D
Thanks given by:
Will there be a PortableApps release?
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 13, 03:28PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: As in how many nick changes in how many seconds?

if you change your name twice in a second or less, your counter of "fast name changes" is incremented.
When this counter reaches 3 you're warned and over 5 you're kicked.

However, if you change your name after a long enough period of time (+10 seconds), the counter is reset.
Thanks given by:
So broken.
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 13, 02:21PM)Elite Wrote: same problem for me and many others ...

Y'all just xitersss

Oh and i tried playing BLSS, the bots only seem to be able to slash, i havent seen them toss a nade, not even on best difficulty, is this supposed to happen?
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 13, 05:09PM)Marti Wrote:
(11 Oct 13, 02:21PM)Elite Wrote: same problem for me and many others ...

Y'all just xitersss

Oh and i tried playing BLSS, the bots only seem to be able to slash, i havent seen them toss a nade, not even on best difficulty, is this supposed to happen?

it sometimes happen, but not that often, because they currently suck at thorwing nades (so for now they mostly use their knives)
Thanks given by:
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem still, but...

1.Sound bug (fixed either by restarting game or next map starting, only happened in this version). Any solutions?

2.MS bug? I can see servers and not join them (except for one).
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 13, 05:47PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: I don't know if anyone else is having this problem still, but...

1.Sound bug (fixed either by restarting game or next map starting, only happened in this version). Any solutions?
it was already reported a few times.;
(11 Oct 13, 05:47PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: 2.MS bug? I can see servers and not join them (except for one).
ddos
nothing we can do about it for now, we are not rich enough
(already answered that on this topic
Thanks given by:
(10 Oct 13, 09:46PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: Must be a bug in version 4 of libcurl. I'll downgrade the binaries to libcurl3 tonight and re-upload. Thanks!
I didnt know I help in something, but yuou are wellcome anyway xD
So what do I have to do now?
Thanks given by: