Hosta's blacklisting
Last 5 times I played rC we won 3 - 0 of which were posted.
Thanks given by:
TBH: If you can name one clan that posts all their losses; I'm a twig.
Thanks given by:
=SA=

Gratz, Artemis, you're a twig.
Thanks given by:
http://585437.xobor.com/t556f19-vs-SA.html#msg6401
How 'bout this one?
Thanks given by:
=AW= (the 1.1 version of the clan) posted all his looses and wins until I stopped posting them all.

the only one exeption was a match with an applicant we didn't accept, it was against xW
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 13, 11:15PM).ExodusS* Wrote: =AW= (the 1.1 version of the clan) posted all his looses and wins until I stopped posting them all.
Thanks given by:
Does this really matter?

This is about a blacklist, not about the behavior various clans, nor about how many wins/losses people post...
Thanks given by:
Also ExodusS... I love how you posted a 1:2 loss as a draw. x)
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 13, 11:22PM)Artemis Wrote: Also ExodusS... I love how you posted a 1:2 loss as a draw. x)

What did I do?

Please Artemiss (or should I call you "Jess<3" with this little heart?) I have no idea of what you are talking about, and you probably have no idea too, what about stopping this 12 years old offtopic conversation? (the age was not randomly pick btw)
Thanks given by:
//Offtopic

(16 Jun 13, 11:14PM)Artemis Wrote: http://585437.xobor.com/t556f19-vs-SA.html#msg6401
How 'bout this one?

I remember these games.
We were training for the Summer Cup, suddenly rC appeared so we asked them to play a 3vs3 as training not as a cm.
They agreed and we played. It's rC's right to post them since they interpret it as a real cm.
Whatever, in general =SA= is trying to post every match.
But sometimes some of us just forget to post them but thats normal.
Thanks given by:
1. FD* posted E V E R Y round since the beginning (sadly we lost the old rounds, when i had to upgrade our website for security reasons)

2. We follow the ESL rules. As you saw my ESL bans, they last for one year and not only 3 monthes. Also we would be allowed to turn the losts in given autowins, and the same for the draws. So to just delete the losts is a fair move from our side.

3. We are doing a hard work on posting all rounds (2'206 atm) But we are not doing it for people which cheat, or honoring them by keeping them on our match ladder.

And yes, it totally matters, if these get deleted or not, so clans start to think about if they want risk to host a potencial cheater by not taking care to any player history and probably facing the consequences i described. Also the ban doesn't lead to a meaningless entry on a forum, if all people follow that ban (which we simply do)

Also in your theory you are saying that ex-cheaters are more aware of cheating. So you are telling to all non cheating clans, which NEVER had any case, which are taking care to players history, and only allow people with a clean player history for many years, they have more potencial to cheat ?

And how many ex-cheaters are in your clan ? If they are so aware of it, like you say, why they wasn't able to keep this one player away from it ?

Once more DamDam, you are fighting the wrong fight.

If it wasn't so shiny for you in the time you was in FD* like you claim (thank you), it was because of people like you, which didn't understand our ideology, and that is why you aren't in FD* anymore, for a good reason, as we can see.

Follow the rules mister.
Thanks given by:
Guys, no offence, but no one gives a fuck how you run your clans. If you don't have something to say about Hosta that contributes to this thread don't post.
Thanks given by:
it is about how to treat a ban as external clan, which includes Hosta and the arguments provided from DamDam in the name of rC actually (personal offense included), okay ?
Thanks given by:
waffles is right

hosta will serve his ban, (re)apply to some clan, and thats that

bueno
Thanks given by:
+1 I hope he will take his chance to make a new player history, after his ban (which is hard)
Thanks given by:
So this topic has become fundog's bragging how his clan is better than anyone's else.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 13, 12:33AM)fundog Wrote: 2. We follow the ESL rules.

wtf did it come from? why not GSL's? MLG's? IPL's? LCS'?

You re pretty damn stupid and your logic is invalid.

g.g.
Thanks given by:
ESL rules are probably from Aerkefiende or another player who doesn't play matches.
These rules are far more objective regarding to AC matches.
Thanks given by:
what i do is good
what you do is wrong
[Image: amz1qt.jpg]
seriously guys, grow up
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 13, 11:28PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(16 Jun 13, 11:22PM)Artemis Wrote: Also ExodusS... I love how you posted a 1:2 loss as a draw. x)

What did I do?

Please Artemiss (or should I call you "Jess<3" with this little heart?) I have no idea of what you are talking about, and you probably have no idea too, what about stopping this 12 years old offtopic conversation? (the age was not randomly pick btw)

Hah! Actually you are very wrong - I am neither Jess nor 12.
EDIT: Look at vs BME. 1-1.
Thanks given by:
"So this topic has become fundog's bragging how his clan is better than anyone's else."

No i am just not in the mood to listen to cheaters how bad all others are.

Some banter about competition is okay.

As soon catched cheaters or their team doesn't know their position and they are supported on defending themself by just personally offending others instead facing the fact, the line is crossed imo. That's proove that this people doesn't understand or ignore that word with his consequences :

EDIT*
Thanks given by:
you should spoiler that pic, its waaaaaaay too big
Thanks given by:
and yet fd are the most suspect of all........
Thanks given by:
You also don't get it. Or do you want me to post the screenshot ,where you said, that (meaning of) "every member of a clan which has a cheater should be banned" ? Like yours you was in ? (stay in the past)

and now show me just one blacklist entry of FD* from the last 13 YEARS !

if you can't deal with a good example, just STFU

EDIT*

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6600-post...#pid125775 again
Thanks given by:
Lol fundog, well I guess that needed to be said one day..

How about Milandrag, you & Gazda making some sorts of "experiments" to try to find out "how are w00p players cheating" ?

How about Milandrag testing how to make an aimbot which he tested on me on his private server. Aswell as showing me how to remove mapmodels because he thought that's how w00p players cheated.

How about the modified server you & Milandrag pranked me with making me more than thousands of HP?

I guess it was meant to stay secret but you remember that fundog, don't you ? I'm not saying anyone hacks but please stop acting like you're all clean and have nothing to reproach yourself. ty.
Thanks given by:
As you know, as you was in FD* we tried to research what is going on their servers.

The thing you also know, me as admin, i was only using servers we used from the community, provided by persons we knew, which i will allow any request to proove at any time to check that is still what they gave us. (RR, larry)

Also your screenshot doesn't show anything else, than yourself, i can't see anything than you.

i know we researched one case, as we heard, that some servers can trigger damage for clantags, and you also know that. Also Milandrtag prooved that to me, when he showed me that he had to the same IP servers different pings and damage, and so on, you know that functions exist, and you also know Damdam which clans are doing it. I don't think you are thinking we are causing that, researching other clans, fooling us, is another thing. I really hope DamDam that you understand, maybe that we aren't your enemy.

And now tell me what is wrong to research their cheats to win them, which seems to be an usual in that game ?
Thanks given by:
Yay now the fun has started!
Thanks given by:
inb4 lock
Thanks given by:
deep revelations todei oshit
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 13, 10:17PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: inb4 lock

Oh hell no, they aint gonna lock this!
Thanks given by: