unban request?
Why have I been banned here? Anyone?
I have just looked now and I cant enter..
Cant find a clan with this name on the wiki so I haven't found who the owner is.
[Image: 20130531132701acshinect.jpg]
Thanks given by:
shad-99.org
Thanks given by:
I'm banned there too :3
Thanks given by:
It's for white-listed only I think.
Thanks given by:
(31 May 13, 03:01PM).ExodusS* Wrote: It's for white-listed only I think.

ahh right..
that would make sense, i recall never actually being in that server..
Thanks given by:
Don't think it's for white-listed only, i can connect but i don't think i'm on a list.
Maybe you say something about one of his maps, i said "not sure if i like this map" about one of his maps and he blew a fuse.

Edit:
pm shad here
Thanks given by:
Quote:Maybe you say something about one of his maps, i said "not sure if i like this map" about one of his maps and he blew a fuse.
lmao. imo hes a little bit (too) sensitive when it comes to his maps. but its possible that you are just in a banned range, Myke, since half of the world is blacklisted there.
Thanks given by:
you are not blacklisted Myke :P .. But i added u Myke to nickname whitelist -sorry Myke :(

Searched throught and couldn't find anything wrong?..

and yes im sick of people complaining like Exodus allways do when he enter server.... But im not sure i like his map either.. -so :)

But for u Medusa i missunderstood you ... But if you like to complain pls find other servers.. i make my maps and have it only on my server no one elses maps.. -that's what i wanted.. if it is not good for you guys... find other servers to play on :)

I'm not asking for your comments and i don't comment other maps.. if i not like em i don't play em'.. -simple as dogs crap on a boardwalk!
Thanks given by:
I'm also banned there ^^
Thanks given by:
(31 May 13, 03:56PM)shad-99 Wrote: and yes im sick of people complaining like Exodus allways do when he enter server.... But im not sure i like his map either.. -so :)

The only thing I said about your maps is that all your recent maps looked the same, because you used same textures, same mapmodels and same houses architectures, it looks like you made a map generator like minecraft (anyone have a great seed for next map? :D).
But when I saw your last conversation about your teammate (when he cheated) I can understand why you missunderstand everything I say.

BTW: I'm not banned on this server.
Thanks given by:
well im not out for this shitty detail shit.. i try make maps fun.. unless from u?.. -So if you wanna keep this fighting over maps i will ban u .. i have certainly not a problem with that :P

so keep complaining u low creature :P.. -Not much i care xD.. ( AC is DEAD).. bye bye all xD
Thanks given by:
umad bro
Thanks given by:
(31 May 13, 06:18PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: umad bro

Yes he is.

He is Mr Accuse-DrauL-of-knife-hacking.
Thanks given by:
-Fuck this community and fuck all

(except some good people:)...

_now u might bann me from here for all eternity... -(who gives a fuck) :P

-Finally this shit is over from my part :P

we changed master server and won't be here no more!

-SO FUCK YOU COMMUNITY!

-You EGO people in community.. (Damn i allways wanted to say that! :) and now i did :P
Thanks given by:
Sorry what was that?
I couldn't understand your broken english because it really is terrible.
Seriously, did you even try a translator?
Thanks given by:
love your maps shad. mini_douze roxxx. far better than that crappy ac_cavern. hope it wont be official !
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 13, 07:57PM)Edward Wrote: love your maps shad. mini_douze roxxx. far better than that crappy ac_cavern. hope it wont be official !
+1
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 13, 07:57PM)Edward Wrote: love your maps shad. mini_douze roxxx. far better than that crappy ac_cavern. hope it wont be official !

He's banned again :P
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 13, 08:07PM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote:
+1
ac_cavern /is/ official but we know although you guys spend hours criticizing the development version you don't even try it.

Also, i don't don't see the link between ac_cavern and mini_douze. Mini_douze is a copy of a old arena map, and ac_cavern a team mode map.
So, i guess you're just trying to spit on AC.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 13, 10:46AM)shad-99 Wrote: -Fuck this community and fuck all
_now u might bann me from here for all eternity... -(who gives a fuck) :P
-SO FUCK YOU COMMUNITY!

(01 Jun 13, 08:10PM)PhaNtom Wrote: He's banned again :P
Ban for Edward without any reason,
or I think they banned the wrong guy lol... wat da fuk!
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 13, 08:26PM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote: Ban for Edward without any reason,
or I think they banned the wrong guy lol... wat da fuk!

Are you serious ?
Thanks given by:
Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: idiots remain idiots
Ban will be lifted: Never

(01 Jun 13, 08:33PM)Luc@s Wrote: Are you serious ?
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 13, 08:33PM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote: Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: idiots remain idiots
Ban will be lifted: Never

(01 Jun 13, 08:33PM)Luc@s Wrote: Are you serious ?
where were you the past few years ?
what about his repeated personal attacks, the last full-of-insults post he made in french, his repeated posts related to isreal (this guy really has a problem) and the troll he tried to start here (again, mini_douze has nothing to do with ac_cavern).
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 13, 08:36PM)Luc@s Wrote: where were you the past few years ?
what about his repeated personal attacks
What about his old bans, hes quite now.

(01 Jun 13, 08:36PM)Luc@s Wrote: the last full-of-insults post he made in french, his repeated posts related to isreal
The only insult, it's to say isreal, and not Israel!

(01 Jun 13, 08:36PM)Luc@s Wrote: (again, mini_douze has nothing to do with ac_cavern).
What about personal opinion of every player of this community?

Anyway, i hope that u understand why this community is going weird...
(01 Jun 13, 10:46AM)shad-99 Wrote: -SO FUCK YOU COMMUNITY!

PS: unban thread request... for a ban, wtf?!
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 13, 08:42PM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote: What about his old bans, hes quite now.
I'm not sure to understand what do you mean by "he's quite" but anyway since his last ban he was not even warned for what he did. Especially for his long and very agressive post i mentioned.

(01 Jun 13, 08:42PM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote: What about personal opinion of every player of this community.
You know it has nothing to do with personal opinions. Edward wasn't just "giving his opinion" and neither were you.
It was just a disguised attack.
Otherwise there would be no point talking about ac_cavern in this thread. Obviously.

(01 Jun 13, 08:42PM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote: Anyway, i hope that u understand why this community is going weird...
Because of a few assholes, we sometimes feel something is wrong.
Get rid of these assholes and it'll be fine.
Thanks given by:
Enough of those totally non-sence posts, even if my advice is kinda biased about Edward, I still think it's a fair ban if we check all his recent (and also older, before his first ban) posts on this forum, and just because a post like this one would be enough to reach the 100% warning level, his posts related to Israel, Iran etc, have nothing to do with threads in questions and are just here to help mods/admins to take a decision.

And what I'm hating even more, is that there are still some people defending his actions with an extrem stupidity, exactly like Shad99 did with his mate (who was obviously cheating, with video proofs and many advices from everyone who saw the demo, and the video).

If the ban was so abusive, he could defend himself alone like I did in the past.
Thanks given by:
Ever thought the assholes could be among you?
Dunno..it's only a suggestion ;-)
Thanks given by:
Mods.
Feel free to lock this thread if the need arises..
Thanks given by:
ok
Thanks given by: