[mapmodels] Anti-Tank Blocks
Also useful to take cover from enemy fire.

Available now via SVN.

[Image: atblockspreview.jpg]
Thanks given by:
All we need now are tanks to use them against..
Thanks given by:
(05 May 13, 02:47PM)MykeGregory Wrote: All we need now are tanks to use them against..

copy 'n' paste shad's tanks, go go go!
Thanks given by:
Making a tank model ain't a problem, thing is it would be too big to fit maps.

As said in the first post they are useful to take cover, see it as an alternative for crates and barrels.
Thanks given by:
Cleaner, you are making the wait for AC1.2 unbearable with all these awesome models!

MykeGregory and others, maybe some creativity would help for the lack of tanks in a map. Perhaps give the map a look that the tanks have been there, done that, and moved on. take a look at the Panzer-Division-Marduk map and see what I mean. There is a tank or 2 in that map, but if the map had the anti tank models and the broken walls and some tracks on the ground, you would know some heavy firepower was unleashed there. I have also seen some nice tanks made from cubes and existing models.
Thanks given by:
(06 May 13, 01:06AM)[SODA]___ME___ Wrote: I have also seen some nice tanks made from cubes and existing models.

Most of them look terrible, though, IMO o.O
Thanks given by:
(06 May 13, 01:14AM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(06 May 13, 01:06AM)[SODA]___ME___ Wrote: I have also seen some nice tanks made from cubes and existing models.

Most of them look terrible, though, IMO o.O

Then you're not looking at the right ones... remind me one day and I'll show you a few maps with some cool tanks.
Thanks given by:
(06 May 13, 01:50AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: I'll show you a few maps with some cool tanks.
Indeed, many of the 40+/hanze were very skilled in creatively using the mapmodels, including making "tanks" of sorts that looked rather good.
I probably have them all saved up somewhere, but some of the names to look for were like panzer_marduk and stuff like that (mainly shad-99 maps).
Thanks given by:
(06 May 13, 04:06AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(06 May 13, 01:50AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: I'll show you a few maps with some cool tanks.
Indeed, many of the 40+/hanze were very skilled in creatively using the mapmodels, including making "tanks" of sorts that looked rather good.
I probably have them all saved up somewhere, but some of the names to look for were like panzer_marduk and stuff like that (mainly shad-99 maps).

panzer_marduk_divison, love that map <3
Thanks given by: