looking for lua gema script
hello guys just me looking for another script :D the topic says it all so if u can help me just pm me the script tks guys :D for being a great comunity :D or post down below :D and sorry i dunno if this belongs in help or here
Thanks given by:
[Image: previewks_1_1311789907.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Please note that if your server ever changes gameplay (such as respawning changes, player health, weapon damage) it will get removed from the masterserver.
Thanks given by:
@John
Just go here if you want the modded server of lua with sveark mod, this mod give scripts such as PM, if you want lua scripts, contact the creator of lua mod Sveark.

But lua mod has some ilegal scripts, you need to delete immediately before somebody report a "ilegal server".
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 13, 03:07AM)HydroDog Wrote: But lua mod has some ilegal scripts, you need to delete immediately before somebody report a "ilegal server".

You don't need to delete them. You just can't have your server on the masterserver if you use some of them. You can host it on someone else's masterserver or use "-m localhost" to have it not report to any masterserver and use direct connects instead.
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 13, 03:05AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Please note that if your server ever changes gameplay (such as respawning changes, player health, weapon damage) it will get removed from the masterserver.

i understand this mate but my server doesn't do any of that and

on a side note:

blueberry i dunno how to do this so like if people want to complain let em do it, the devs will only care if i change hp weapon damage etc

wait wait wait? i miss understood this uhm you mean mods like zombiemod 20000000 bullets 250hp for 1 team 1hp for the other?
Thanks given by:
Anything server on the masterserver that changes gameplay from the vanilla gameplay (disregarding the hitreg fix), will get removed from the master server, unless it is using the mod protocol.
Thanks given by:
well i've only used one thing ever and that was svearks zombie Modification and it has like 100000000 bullets and 250hp for 1 team and 1hp for other team but i removed it
Thanks given by: