adding stuff to HUD
Is it possible to change position of stuff that is part of the HUD? For example, I want to change where the health icon is displayed, could I do that with CubeScript?
Thanks given by:
Its possible by editing cubescript,also it would be hacking,if u play with modded cubscript AC.
Thanks given by:
^: What do you mean by hacking? Most things done with CubeScript are not considered as cheating, otherwise it wouldn't be there.
Thanks given by:
The picture corresponding to health have the extension png .
You can slightly move this picture with the transparence .
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 13, 09:21AM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: Its possible by editing cubescript,also it would be hacking,if u play with modded cubscript AC.
no, lol.
Thanks given by:
ok so say it possible, is there a way to load and display image using cubescript? I know how to load and play sounds, but I was trying to find a similar thing for pictures and didn't find anything.
Thanks given by:
you cant do it with simple scripting.if u dont belive me ask the fckin pro's.you have to mod the source

lol

editing source means c++.search for it from internet and do it if like and CAN,cuz [idk if u know but c++ is programming language) its not like 10 minutes job to learn programming
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 13, 03:28PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(02 Jan 13, 09:21AM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: Its possible by editing cubescript,also it would be hacking,if u play with modded cubscript AC.
no, lol.

The "no, lol." comes from the fact that you called it "hacking" :>. What you do with the source might be called "hacking", speedhax hitbox switch, but simply adding the ability to display images is not.

"Hacking" would be modding AC to give yourself an advantage over other players. So as long you mod to not change the gameplay (moving HUD elements around), and stay safe (not adding in a HUD element to display enemy health), you should be fine.
Thanks given by:
If adding stuff,then it might be.Moving-yea maybe not
Thanks given by:
i know c++, but I read that cubescript was apparently a complete language, so I thought most modding features were built into cubescript. I guess I'll just grab the source and work on that.
Thanks given by: