Sorry all dudes
Hello all much of your guys know me:
Im H3iLi alias T.cRu3L or cRu3L.
I used last year april a speedhack and my apologice was bad.
I deleted the hack on the same day and i dont want to left AC because i like this game really.
I know now that Speedhack is for noobs and im ashamed of it that i used it.
xW Team i was a trial member of your clan and i want to say "sorry" to you all.
Srry Assault Cube Members and Srry all guys of AC.
Srry that my english is bad im a german Player without english skillz :) .

At least i want to ask: w00p clan can u unban me from your servers?
I know really now that i was a bad guy and i had changed my attitude.
I hope u give me a second change...

Your H3iLi (.sNeSs)
Thanks given by:
Why not contact w00p players instead of posting this here?
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 12, 02:15PM)titiPT Wrote: Why not contact w00p players instead of posting this here?
It's a decent effort that you've tried to apologize, but titi is right. Here you're just asking for trouble.
Thanks given by:
He probably doesn't know any better seeing this his his first post. Jump on IRC and go here >> irc.gamesurge.net #woop-clan.
Thanks given by:
Poor women :(
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 12, 02:03PM)sNeSs Wrote: I know now that Speedhack is for noobs and im ashamed of it that i used it.

Now hes gonna use wallhack
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 02:05AM)Mystered Wrote:
(21 Apr 12, 02:03PM)sNeSs Wrote: I know now that Speedhack is for noobs and im ashamed of it that i used it.

Now hes gonna use wallhack
lol
Thanks given by:
Wall hack WTF are u joking?
Thanks given by:
Yes Sorry my bad i meant Aimbot
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 11:08AM)Mystered Wrote: Yes Sorry my bad i meant Aimbot
Thanks given by:
I have a Demo of him headshoting me in the knee, and it's a real one I believe someone else post that
Thanks given by:
lol headshot in the knee?

I never use Aimbot or something...

can i have the demo?

edit: Have the Aimboter my IP Adresse or is it a Faker?

If u cant post it dont say shit!
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 11:08AM)Mystered Wrote: Yes Sorry my bad i meant Aimbot

oh thank god I'm not MyS members!
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 11:32AM)sNeSs Wrote: lol headshot in the knee?

I used to believe AC was hack-free, then I took a headshot to the knee
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 02:33PM)VenteX Wrote: I used to believe AC was hack-free, then I took a headshot to the knee
Wayyyyy to leech off my post here

EDIT: Oh, it seems it got removed. What a pity.
It was something along the lines of "I used to believe in pros like you, then I took a headshot to the knee."
>:}D
Thanks given by:
Humph, I don't think I've ever seen it before, Shadow. Whoops.
Thanks given by:
hey Sness :) so bad you used speedhack, you are a good player that always want to improve, so i think that who knows you will forgive you...

Anyway, the forum is not a good place where to post this kind of things, its just full of trolls that never take anything seriously
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 04:02PM)YourSister Wrote: ...the forum is not a good place where to post this kind of things, its just full of trolls that never take anything seriously
This isn't completely true. The forums are read by a lot more people than post here. If you've got something to say to as many AC players as possible, the forums are the best place, provided you understand that you might get replies you don't want to read.
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 04:14PM)jamz Wrote:
(22 Apr 12, 04:02PM)YourSister Wrote: ...the forum is not a good place where to post this kind of things, its just full of trolls that never take anything seriously
This isn't completely true. The forums are read by a lot more people than post here. If you've got something to say to as many AC players as possible, the forums are the best place, provided you understand that you might get replies you don't want to read.

You are right, but it was good to point it out, or he will think that the world is at war against him ^^
Thanks given by:
Argh, noway...he really aren't hacking...so i mean "atm".
He was in my clan before and i whatched his playing like 100 times and i never saw anything could be an hack or something...and as he said our whole clan (in |LN|): "he was hacking", i am really care he doesn't it anymore, so take him serious like .Jamz said :PPP
Thanks given by:
Hey EL and Sister ty that u help me in this situation :)
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 05:03PM)sNeSs Wrote: Hey EL and Sister ty that u help me in this situation :)

Hehe, i do it quite clear dude ;)
Cause you're one of my best friends in AC, so... :D
But i think you'll make it! HF! ^^
Thanks given by:
His english isn't great, so please stop with those troll-jokes at least on this topic, he takes them really serious.

Heili, Mystered's post war nicht ernst gemeint, es war nur sarkasmus. Was die Leute sagen ist, das es keine gute Idee war, das hier im Forum zu posten, da sich hier viele lustig darüber machen und den Thread hier nicht ernst nehmen. Wenn du dich bei w00p entschuldigen magst, und von ihren Servern entbannt werden willst, dann komm am besten auf unseren Teamspeak, oder ins IRC.

Unser Teamspeak: loki.woop.us

Unser IRC: www.gamesurge.net/chat -> #woop-clan
Thanks given by:
ah ok. Manche Sachen nehme ich zu ernst.
Thanks given by:
English English!!!!
Thanks given by:
Look who's talking ;)
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 10:55AM)tempest Wrote: Look who's talking ;)

^this

Also, you should probably read better what people are writing, perros. I said his english isn't great and he obviously didn't get what most people in this thread said. Thats why I wrote in german.
Thanks given by: