World Cup 2012 ac
Brazil :D
Thanks given by:
lol ill take it no one wants Ike xD
Thanks given by:
My post was only a joke Ike...somebody will take charge when it actually is around ACWC time
Thanks given by:
haha i know lucky, i'm just messin with ya :)
however i dont think im good enough for the world cup yet anyways, so plenty of time to train :D
Thanks given by:
i think the USA team headed by goku:

goku
vault
@cid
me
haste/biggunz/lucky/sgtd (dunno who will eventually fill this slot)

if acid does play for US, that'd be choice. I will not be in the country if the tournament will happen when it is rumored to so my slot will mainly be supportive. GL to all teams and I look forward to it this year.
Thanks given by:
@cid is going to play for Germany though ^_^
Thanks given by:
Is there any portuguese around except for me and macm?
Thanks given by:
Ciclon :p
Thanks given by:
Ciclon
Master(PT)
art(PT)
Rambo
co Bruh
Thanks given by:
I haven't seen Ciclon, Master, Ramb0 or Bruh in a long time.
Thanks given by:
I have all on msn, but Master(PT) isnt online since ages, art(PT) is every second day online, Ciclon every day and Rambo bruh are sometimes online.
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 12, 12:38PM)Elite Wrote: I have all on msn, but Master(PT) isnt online since ages, art(PT) is every second day online, Ciclon every day and Rambo bruh are sometimes online.

i need to talk to art (:
could you tell him to come to irc or our forums ?XD
Thanks given by:
Well, there is a little problem, he is never answering to me, maybe he doesnt look on msn or ignore me, idk why. I dont think i had problems with him.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, i forgot slackie to mention, i think he could be interested, Razor isnt , i asked him.
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 12, 12:27PM)titiPT Wrote: I haven't seen Ciclon, Master, Ramb0 or Bruh in a long time.

ele xogan con outros nombres a sim nadie sabe quem eles!, so xogan con cheaters en server privados!

Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 12, 06:06PM)Waffles Wrote: i think the USA team headed by goku:

goku
vault
@cid
me
haste/biggunz/lucky/sgtd (dunno who will eventually fill this slot)

if acid does play for US, that'd be choice. I will not be in the country if the tournament will happen when it is rumored to so my slot will mainly be supportive. GL to all teams and I look forward to it this year.

Hey look we have a chance this year :D
Thanks given by:
I just want to be in a mixed team. Any country that can form a team with me(Iran)?
Thanks given by:
Alireza is from Iran!
Maybe Iran+India joint team :D
Thanks given by:
We were thinking about mixing Belgium and Netherland.
Anyway. people who wants to join Be team come woop ts or irc.
For the moment, they is slot available in the team :D

Dam.
Thanks given by:
@cid uses hacks for the record
Is there an Irish team? If no one else is in can I play alone or join up with someone :-P
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 10:24AM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: @cid uses hacks for the record

LOL

[Image: 2v9xdsz.jpg]

as for an Irish team idk, try and make one :P
Thanks given by:
He was swapping knife range hacks and edkt hacks. I didnt take proof thougj >.<
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 02:19PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: He was swapping knife range hacks and edkt hacks. I didnt take proof thougj >.<

Cool story bro.

(11 Apr 12, 10:58PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Alireza is from Iran!
Maybe Iran+India joint team :D

I want to have a strong team for this year's ACWC and it's impossible if it's made only of Iranian players so I'm looking for a mixed team!
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 07:56AM)Dam.white Wrote: We were thinking about mixing Belgium and Netherland.

Dam.

pick me! me!
Thanks given by:
[Image: 18486207.jpg]

IMO :)
Thanks given by:
Edward but what if you are the only person from your country? Like Pi_YesWeCamp is only scottish person. And there are very few Irish.
Thanks given by:
This kind of lame arrangements are a problem because of the same players preferring to play between them.

I looked at Jamz's pics and you will not convince me that some countries have less than 6 players!! It is bullshits!! It is just that selfishly, players wish to play with "skilled" players rather than with "Mid-low" players (who are from the SAME country) only to increase their chance to win.

Participate in the world cup is not an obligation. If you do not have enough players ... well it is too bad for you but it is not our problem.

Do not make this more ridiculous than it is. What will you think about an USSR team, an European team, an American team and an Asian team? Funny uu? (Yeah there is no URSS anymore but you know what I mean...)
Maybe it is only me but those stories of mixed team remind me some clan tournament.

(12 Apr 12, 07:56AM)Dam.white Wrote: We were thinking about mixing Belgium and Netherlands.
Dam.
W-T-F! I am sorry but there is so many Belgian's players. What do you wanna do exactly?

EDIT : and sorry for my English I have done my best to express myself correctly.
Thanks given by:
Edward , there are limits, like if you know there is enough players from UK able to play and someone from UK decide to make a mixed just because he wants to play with french guys or germany friends, it won't be allowed.
plus there is no continent team, i mean i think i was the only exception in last two acwc, because i'm from brazil and i played with south america team ( Z-KariuS , Atrimos, Sacerock and TayutuxX and me) instead of playing with the Brazilian team .

there is enough player from :
Brazil
USA
Canada
Germany
UK
France
Australia
Belgium
Finland
Iran
Italy
Poland
Portugal
Serbia
Mexico
and even a North Africa team.
Thanks given by:
Afaik, if your nationality is German but you live in Belgium (purely hypothetically speaking ofc) you could play for either team - or if you are the only known willing participant (or if there are not enough willing participants) from your country then you are permitted to make a team based in countries around yours, e.g. if the English team were short of players, we could make a UK team that includes Ireland, Scotland and Wales, you see? People can't just make random teams, there are rules.
Thanks given by:
(13 Apr 12, 07:25PM)kaz Wrote: Edward , there are limits, like if you know there is enough players from UK able to play and someone from UK decide to make a mixed just because he wants to play with french guys or germany friends, it won't be allowed.
Fine
(13 Apr 12, 07:25PM)kaz Wrote: plus there is no continent team, i mean i think i was the only exception in last two acwc, because i'm from brazil and i played with south america team ( Z-KariuS , Atrimos, Sacerock and TayutuxX and me) instead of playing with the Brazilian team .
Here is the problem.

(13 Apr 12, 08:07PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Afaik, if your nationality is German but you live in Belgium (purely hypothetically speaking ofc) you could play for either team
This has nothing to do with where you live. Your nationality matter.
[kk]More over, Germans do not recognize the right of the ground but only the right of the blood (what a lame translation by reverso) so you cannot be German only because you live in Germany. Ask turkish people who live there[/kk]

(13 Apr 12, 08:07PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: or if you are the only known willing participant (or if there are not enough willing participants) from your country then you are permitted to make a team based in countries around yours, e.g. if the English team were short of players, we could make a UK team that includes Ireland, Scotland and Wales, you see? People can't just make random teams, there are rules.
For historic reasons I have no problem with the idea of a UK team.
Thanks given by: