General word of advice.
Don't go talking shit about people in these forums. They're a place for discussion and positive communications, not for people to just rip on others.
You know why that's a bad thing?
It's fucking cyber-bullying. People from behind a screen don't see the consequences of their actions and because of that don't feel the pain of having to see their "victim"'s suffering.

You know what's even worse? People can sometimes die because of it. It's not just some BS, it's a real, scary thought. People I know have died because of it.
How would you feel knowing you caused the death of somebody who's never done a thing to you?

Just something to think about...

Enjoy the blackouts.
Thanks given by:
hmm...something tells me this is about MerCyKiL on his earlier thread...

well. I'm sorry about what you perceived as personal attacks...didn't mean for it to go straight to heart. I guess some people take this game and its forums a little more seriously than other and that's ok. I'm completely fine with that.

But, I would watch what you post. I consider this comment towards me cyber-bullying:
(18 Jan 12, 06:01AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Mercykill (yes I put 2 L's) is now the butt of B}'s jokes

sorta hurtful...

If you are wondering why I made these "retaliations" as we'll call them, it was because something sparked them. I already have people randomly jumping at me on these forums. It would be nice not to have another. Apologies to you if I offended but the feeling is mutual

Respects,
MerCyKiL
Thanks given by:
A true and honorable thought. Just a little weird coming from someone that isn't the nicest person in the community. At least towards me.
Thanks given by:
[Image: fuck-this-shit-im-a-tree-240x180.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: fuck-that-shit-i-am-going-to-space-shark.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 829e252d-43f7-4bef-b89a-c884a8830cba.jpg]
Thanks given by:
fuck this shit
i have slow internet
Thanks given by:
rofl
Thanks given by:
[Image: Cartmangingerkid.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sorry, man -- I know it might not be the ideal answer, but this is pretty much the way of the internet. For the most part, you don't have a right and guarantee not to be offended online. By the very nature of the internet you should expect people to be insulting, and should also keep in mind that it has little resemblance to how they would treat you in real life. If you really can't deal with it, there are plenty of places online that will protect you, but I honestly can't understand how people take it so personally that they die over it.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, Shad, but this is the AC forums. Flame wars do and will happen.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 02:18PM)Jack Wrote: Sorry, man -- I know it might not be the ideal answer, but this is pretty much the way of the internet. For the most part, you don't have a right and guarantee not to be offended online. By the very nature of the internet you should expect people to be insulting, and should also keep in mind that it has little resemblance to how they would treat you in real life. If you really can't deal with it, there are plenty of places online that will protect you, but I honestly can't understand how people take it so personally that they die over it.

[Image: 51866926.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 09:08AM)pweaks Wrote: [Image: fuck-that-shit-i-am-going-to-space-shark.jpg]

I'll go with you
[Image: 7526d5e2-e3aa-48e3-bed8-af27153e4d8a.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: cb931c0a93854dcf368b16a9e580a18a5162e319_full.jpg]

mfw you're surprised at someone being rude on the internet.

Also, Jack's sagacity is infinite.
Thanks given by:
Come on, take it easy. This shit happens, and trust me, you need see the bad things to spot the nice ones.

PS: I'm high.
[Image: high+dog.png]
Thanks given by:
rofl
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 04:42PM)Andrez Wrote: Come on, take it easy. This shit happens, and trust me, you need see the bad things to spot the nice ones.

PS: I'm high.
[Image: high+dog.png]

[Image: 5HiNY.jpg]

"You too huh?" - from Vermi.
Thanks given by:
[Image: Ut78xs.jpg]

[Image: CNZZxl.jpg%5B]
Thanks given by:
hey guiz remember that 1 agreement we maid?
Quote:By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.

Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban of access to these forums. Your IP Address is recorded with each post you make on this discussion system and is retrievable by the forum staff if need-be. You agree that we have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should it be seen fit. You also agree that any information you enter on this discussion system is stored in a database, and that "cookies" are stored on your computer to save your login information.
lolololol
Thanks given by:
<3 this thread.
Thanks given by:
Quote:By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.

Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban of access to these forums. Your IP Address is recorded with each post you make on this discussion system and is retrievable by the forum staff if need-be. You agree that we have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should it be seen fit. You also agree that any information you enter on this discussion system is stored in a database, and that "cookies" are stored on your computer to save your login information.
=
Thumbs up if you agree!

Thanks given by:
[Image: This_Thread_is_Unclean.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 07:08AM)bballn45 Wrote: A true and honorable thought. Just a little weird coming from someone that isn't the nicest person in the community. At least towards me.

I LOL'd...

Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 07:08AM)bballn45 Wrote: A true and honorable thought. Just a little weird coming from someone that isn't the nicest person in the community. At least towards me.

wait...so is this comment directed towards me? or ShadowZ...
Thanks given by:
It was directed towards ShadowZ.
Thanks given by:
alrighty then...
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 04:24PM)MasterKaen Wrote: [Image: cb931c0a93854dcf368b16a9e580a18a5162e319_full.jpg]

mfw you're surprised at someone being rude on the internet.

Also, Jack's sagacity is infinite.

shat my pants when i saw this post LOL

ShadowZ: i set you up with a tour guide
[Image: 45059la.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: Ft3iD.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
[Image: swbp.png]

Also Vermi [Right] as posted by Huntsman
Thanks given by: