The AssaultCube Quotes Thread
[Image: 720001225.2014-02-02_18-04-22.png]
Thanks given by:
From IRC

[14:24] Cleaner i'm having these pills 3 times a day for ages and i just noticed something.... http://i.imgur.com/IWLF45O.jpg
[14:25] jamz http://i.imgur.com/UQsxtnT.gif
[14:34] Cleaner jamz http://i.imgur.com/DjwhTgU.jpg
Thanks given by:
your bromance is fantastic.

from facebook
Rogério Costa -"I understood nothing"
Thanks given by:
from #assaultcube
Quote:
<RandumKiwi> i don't go afk
<RandumKiwi> I was right here ignoring you.
Thanks given by:
[07:23] InterWebZ Soooo everyone Just logs in and goes afk?

CONTEXT... I was playing a game, please, I was at my keyboard, just not at the IRC window.
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 14, 10:01PM)Undead Wrote: also you're an asshole
Thanks given by:
<00:30:15> "Moto": polish girls is ugly
Thanks given by:
<@Pi_RKTnoob> I know power like the bottom of Myke's balls
Thanks given by:
(10 Feb 14, 04:47AM)Waffles Wrote: fuck it man, going all knife

(aussie "knoife")

:')
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 14, 10:32AM)MarcClint21 Wrote: I dont know is that have a virus and I dont really know what is drivers or graphics card
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 14, 03:58PM)jamz Wrote: Since when did you expect pufig to make sense? This is the guy who put a song, and photo of the artists who made it, in a map pack.
Thanks given by:
(20 Feb 14, 04:10PM)RikPik Wrote: I got the exact same score as the amount of fucks I give :D
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 14, 10:13AM)jamz Wrote: I'm pleased to see no-one could just shoot through a simple answer on this one, but I can pick up some ideas. Are we missing an obvious command here? Perhaps we should fence this thread off for future reference.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 156930lolph.png]
Thanks given by:
Wasn't sure where else to put this:

[Image: HgLHUei.png]
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 05:32AM)ElCrema Wrote: I feel for guy, truly. Lack of pussy would be my guess. So try to be kind to him mpx, instead of complaining you should think about starting a campaign:

HELP PERROS FIND A GIRLFRIEND!
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 14, 03:30PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(24 Feb 14, 01:32AM)MPx Wrote: It doesn't matter. What it is.. is that Perros is an admin abuser. and his server/s should be blacklisted from the masterserver.

F1
You Voted Yes
You Voted Already
You Voted Yes
You Voted Already
You Voted Yes
You Voted Already
You Voted Yes
You Voted Already
You Voted Yes
You Voted Already
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 02:27PM)Elite Wrote: some asses that are 24/7 camping or tking or fking lagging with sg are literally pissing me on, thus i am insulting them. I am often using words like nigger, jerk,
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 07:04PM)1Cap Wrote: Stop writing shit!
If you have nothing to add, so shut up.
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 08:11PM)Marti Wrote:
(28 Feb 14, 07:04PM)1Cap Wrote: Stop writing shit!
If you have nothing to add, so shut up.
OMG
Google translate is so bad...
The correct sentense is:
Stop writing nonsense.
If you have nothing to add, please dont come here.
Thanks given by:
Oh, thank goodness that changes everything :)
Thanks given by:
[14:06:01] <vector> anyway hi xray
[14:06:13] <X-Ray_Dog> Hi :P
[14:06:18] <vector> have played some of your maps
[14:06:26] <vector> great layouts
[14:06:28] <X-Ray_Dog> I only have one map
[14:06:41] <X-Ray_Dog> What maps are we talking about?
[14:06:51] <vector> AC
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 14, 01:17PM)Krayce Wrote: Guys, don't complain the game actually or you will get warning point level for nothing like me;
If you do, they will answer: "we work in our free time, bla bla"...
I would like to answer: "If only you stopped working at the beginning of AC v1.0.4, it will be better for everyone atm".
Anyway, Perros server represent on average 35% of active servers in AC today;
So we can't ban these servers, that's all! Let him teabag newbies in peace and ban knowledge person without any valid reason.
Singleplayer mode is much more addictive (no lag, no tk, no insult, no ban without real reason) lawl (jk)?
Or create a server and ban who you want (don't try it against lucas or jamz of course)!
I remember when they said that Gema or Camp servers affect the AC Gameplay, the real one are simply servers admins who manage them.
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 14, 01:24PM)SKB Wrote:
(02 Mar 14, 01:04PM)OpenSource Wrote: For just suggesting hacking and ddos you should be blacklisted on all servers....

Are you secretly PERROS?
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 14, 10:52PM)OpenSource Wrote: Your logic arent to logical.
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 14, 10:13AM)Flames Wrote: suicidal? you gotta be kidding me. What makes you think that i take stuff you say seriously ?
The things you say to me are pretty much racist but since you are still a kid i don't give much importance to them as i have heard far worse things.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 14, 12:38AM)1Cap Wrote: The correct sentense is:
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 14, 12:38AM)1Cap Wrote: Stop writing nonsense.

Bahahaha, yeah....
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 14, 05:48PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(18 Feb 14, 03:58PM)jamz Wrote: Since when did you expect pufig to make sense? This is the guy who put a song, and photo of the artists who made it, in a map pack.

I'M FINSHED AT THAT^

(05 Mar 14, 10:51AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: Russian soldier says "turn around or we'll fire warning shots, I'm warning you"
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 14, 07:57PM)C4rma Wrote: When I lived in America several Americans believed that people in Norway were riding polar bears and that I had a penguin farm in my garden.

"penguin farm"
Thanks given by: