The AssaultCube Quotes Thread
<20:32:41> "Jayden": Is sweden in the middleeast?
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 12, 07:57PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(02 Oct 12, 03:39PM)Jpablon Wrote:
(02 Oct 12, 02:56AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Jpablon, can you tell us about your missing fence?
What fence? I don't see it.
Goddamn I was about to post this >_>.
Thanks given by:
Misty
punk bitch
RE: What do you guys think of Brazilians?

...it's just so nice. feels real good in my butt.
Thanks given by:
A bold first post in a thread that hadn't been posted in for two years:

(05 Oct 12, 10:14AM)SRGUERRAxX Wrote: cool
Thanks given by:
blueberry Wrote:I must admit that is the best looking AC video I've seen.
thread
Thanks given by:
<23:39:35> "Robaum": gays in my apply vote F1 for free sex with brazilians ladies :)
Thanks given by:
<03:09:29> "rofl": <20:07:56> "rofl": Panda is trying to recruit you
<20:08:01> "rofl": But rC > MyS
<20:08:27> ".:Xemi:.": yeh I do not like panda, I just dont want to be on his bad side
Thanks given by:
"X-Ray_Dog
Controversy all over again™ Posts: 560

You have received a warning.
To: pufig
Dear pufig

You have received a warning from the staff of AssaultCube - Forum.
--
Lots of spam/offtopic in the quotes thread"

why all yours spam not spam? (etc. "<03:09:29> "rofl": <20:07:56> "rofl": Panda") but all what i typed - that spam??
Thanks given by:
Finally, a quote, Pufig, although quoting PM's is considered bad form.
If you wish to continue your complaint, please talk to me or another admin, not in this thread, thanks.
Thanks given by:
Aliased during an inter:

[17:05:32] <@X-Ray_Dog> I was Failure
[17:05:40] <@B}Nightmare> obv
[17:05:44] <@X-Ray_Dog> lol
[17:05:47] <@X-Ray_Dog> why obv?
[17:05:52] <@B}Nightmare> teabagged me
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 12, 01:07AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: ...[17:05:52] <@B}Nightmare> teabagged me

Derp.
Thanks given by:
Scenario: Rate the song above you thread
(06 Oct 12, 12:41PM)Marti Wrote: ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxers3UOs3k&feature=fvst
(07 Oct 12, 12:53AM)Misty Wrote: 10/10 because later they all started a gay orgy.
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 12, 03:29PM)eldelantero Wrote: Undeads words: "1st place isn't needed to prove yourself as #1... "

You must be friend of Cristiano Ronaldo :D
Thanks given by:
IRC Channel Wrote:* HyPE|Theo_RJ (~sexy_boy@127-0-0-1.user.veloxzone.com.br) has joined #assaultcube

Mod edit: removed IP.
@Mod edit: People will still be able to see it if they went on the channel. :P -Link
Thanks given by:
You must be new to IRC
Thanks given by:
lolnope
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 11:23AM)Xenon Wrote: well people need to try it undead to give their opinion on it. if it is then banned then everyone will not be allowed to use it, if it won't be banned every man and his dog will use it
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 12:46AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: You must be new to IRC

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(13 Oct 12, 08:36PM)Nightmare Wrote: Ikr. I mean, I get the jamz example. His soccer team lost...

(13 Oct 12, 10:05PM)jamz Wrote: I don't even know what soccer is.
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 11:58AM)jamz Wrote:
(14 Oct 12, 10:54AM)Orynge Wrote: Myke is gonna get CBL'd.
No need; apology accepted. After the teamkill, the server forced me and my new team won the game, leaving the teamkilling scumbag to wallow in his own HS crapulence. So it all turned out well.
lol
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 07:59PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: lol
HE'S BACK
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 08:15PM)Link Wrote: Are you back in black? :3

i think i now understand why nintendo mutes link in all the games
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 08:57PM)Cemer Wrote: i think i now understand why nintendo mutes link in all the games
LOL

[12:31] * RainbowDash| ([email protected]) has joined #assaultcube
[12:32] <{Z}> gtfo hacker
Thanks given by:
No I'm not back what kind of foolish idea is that.
(14 Oct 12, 08:59PM)Link Wrote:
[12:31] * RainbowDash| ([email protected]) has joined #assaultcube
[12:32] <{Z}> gtfo hacker
Gotta love sauer hackers in AC IRC...
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2yzhojl.png]
Thanks given by:
^^^ +1

Not because it is funny, just because it is solid:

(19 Oct 12, 02:07AM)Undead Wrote: brightskins were completely impossible to enforce in 1.0 when they were ACTUALLY brightskins. afaik its impossible to use real brightskins now. they were extremely frowned upon, anyone who applied to oNe and used them had to uninstall them or close their application.
some of the 1.0 exploits were pretty god damn awful, including the dgbhbox command which was essentially an inbuilt cheat that let you see the hitbox of opponents in the form of a wireframe. you could see people around corners before they saw you, which made it really damn handy in tosok more than anything else. MyS members and others were using it for a bit before they stopped, which is why i give yoursister shit for it. was pretty funny seeing the screenshots, full brightskins, black sky, dbghbox and low res.

lowres is completely fine in my opinion, it helps people who already have low fps, while i don't use it personally myself because i prefer playing with the standard textures, some people believe it allows them to aim easier. i don't need it to have an edge and i have one of the very best aims in AC.

as far as equipment and fps is concerned, you don't gain any advantage out of having higher fps, its just that the game is smoother afaik. gaming mice/headsets/whatever are fine to use also.

the difference between all of those and the jump script is the jump script modifies gameplay in AC. this is where the line is drawn where it fits the definition of cheating. it is UNFAIR, and an advantage, making it a cheat. by your own definition, people can use easily findable and make-able cheats because its hard to enforce.

while you do say that we can't enforce what is forbidden and what isn't, what we can do is set a precedent for what is allowed in matches until a solution is created for the next version.
for example, i've set a precedent by telling players that do use it if they continue use it they'll be banned on oNe servers and reported to the public blacklist, hoping other server owners follow my precedent. after that action has been taken i won't bother participating in matches with them, hoping other players and clans follow the same precedent.
chances are, its also going to be forbidden in all future tournaments.

(18 Oct 12, 06:06PM)DamDam Wrote: ^ This is an answer in the name of .rC| and not a personal attack, he publicly accused us, so i think we should have the right to answer :D

regardless of what xenon said, i think its a personal attack.
Thanks given by:
<@jamz> He should call you Miss Medusa, and bow when he does it
Thanks given by:
(24 Oct 12, 01:18PM)jamz Wrote:
// Name: team
// Ban reason: speedhack, retard
Thanks given by:
Pi_blue> I know you're afk. I'm just lonely :P
Thanks given by:
[Image: I2Uha.png]
Thanks given by:
Stay gold, ponyboy.