{ric} please blacklist this idiot!
Basically ric doesnt care whats in front of his gun all he sees are enemy and many people like myself get caught in the crossfire! Well what do we do? Blacklist? Yes i wanted to, but watchin that demo again and again I gota say that was unbelievable seein that shooter behind the crates i missed him. Anyway does it excuse you "accidently" shootin me earlier I dont know, does it excuse the deliberate TK latter after the vote Def not...

In the interests of fair play though If ric appologizes here we should close the thread, although there is much opinion in the community that ric is a teamkiller and should be dealt with so i would take it as a warning, what you say ric?

Thanks given by:
Lol i read it anyway...

Edit
Also here's an idea to resolve this kinda thing, why not increase the penalty for teamkilling I would like to see a player frozen for say 4 seconds after teamkilling. That would be so anoying it would virtually stop all the deliberates.
Thanks given by:
BURN HIM, BURN HIM, BURN HIM !!!!

Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 11, 09:59PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Lol i read it anyway...

Edit
Also here's an idea to resolve this kinda thing, why not increase the penalty for teamkilling I would like to see a player frozen for say 4 seconds after teamkilling. That would be so anoying it would virtually stop all the deliberates.

No, imagine it in clanmathes/inters!
We all occasionally kill, and that would be when enemies are near. This means -2 points in a TDM! Imagine osok!
Thanks given by:
yes thats exactly what i mean! I once had the unfortunate experience of being trained to fire a real gun at real people with real collegues around me and i dont recall anyone complaining the instructor was too seroius about shooting each other in the back?

And before any shouts it, yes I am aware this is only a game!
Thanks given by:
Just try to avoid him?
Thanks given by:
Maybe ban him for a short time ?, like u did with our clan tag [ED], just to make him understand that he's so annoying doing that.....
Just an idea.....
Thanks given by:
I don't have a problem with him
Thanks given by:
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6953&stc=1&d=1255232521]

Ric's famous phrase when it makes you teamkill WAT!!
Thanks given by:
probably Salem's "brother"
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 11, 03:31PM)MCS Wrote: probably Salem's "brother"

No, SALEM is from USA.
Thanks given by:
samsattF, that why he used " "

MCS is trying to said that this person ACTS like Salem but IT is NOT Salem
Thanks given by:
Yep Salem is another one! You know on a slightly serious note these trolling teamkilling players often drive newbies away...

Just a thought
Thanks given by:
Brothers can live in different countries cant they?
I dont live in the same state as mine :P
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 11, 03:31PM)MCS Wrote: probably Salem's "brother"

typical lol
Thanks given by:
Too bad you are in DES or someone may have notified you that this belongs here:

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1.html
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 11, 09:37AM)eftertanke Wrote: Too bad you are in DES or someone may have notified you that this belongs here:

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1.html

(11 Jun 10, 01:17PM)RabidViper Wrote: Some short discussion may take place, but please, create a new thread in this forum if you would like to go into detail.
Thanks given by:
That is quite disrespectful eftertanke not what I expected here at all! I posted in this section because it was not a blacklist report more an appeal to the community on the subject of blacklisting a certain player who is most annoying. If this has offended your delicate sensibilities then i apologise but do not insult my clan! Only once will I, or can I let you get away with that....

so maybe your post belongs here
www.insert-your-post-here
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 11, 11:58AM)Sepehr Wrote:
(11 Jun 10, 01:17PM)RabidViper Wrote: Some short discussion may take place, but please, create a new thread in this forum if you would like to go into detail.
That's from a completely different thread.
(08 Jun 11, 07:08PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: That is quite disrespectful eftertanke not what I expected here at all!
What is disrespectful is someone changing my email and password here when I left a few months ago.
(08 Jun 11, 07:08PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I posted in this section because it was not a blacklist report more an appeal to the community on the subject of blacklisting a certain player who is most annoying.
You're requesting a blacklist. That's what the blacklist thread is for.
(08 Jun 11, 07:08PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: If this has offended your delicate sensibilities then i apologise
What offends me... just see above.
(08 Jun 11, 07:08PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: but do not insult my clan! Only once will I, or can I let you get away with that....
First and foremost, it's not an insult. Second it's true that anyone else would have been told to post in the proper thread kthx (Links from posts since I started reading the forums). Third and last who in the hell do you think you are?
(08 Jun 11, 07:08PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: so maybe your post belongs here
www.insert-your-post-here
Right back atcha!

/offopic I don't want my account back.

Mod edit: user warned for flaming
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 11, 09:16PM)B3! Wrote: What is disrespectful is someone changing my email and password here when I left a few months ago.

LOL. Nice try blaming others for you forgetting your password and entering a wrong email address or w/e you fucked up. FYI, not only would no one have any reason to change your password an email, it's not even possible. As you said, kthxbai.

(08 Jun 11, 09:16PM)B3! Wrote:
(08 Jun 11, 11:58AM)Sepehr Wrote:
That's from a completely different thread.
Right. It's from the blacklist thread. Does that ring a bell?
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 11, 09:23PM)tempest Wrote: Right. It's from the blacklist thread. Does that ring a bell?

Sure it is, you just need access to the moderator CP and MySQL server.

Blacklist Reports thread.

Yes.

Not the blacklist reports forum.

Deleting account now. Bai.

EDIT:
Username: eftertanke
Password: [redacted]
Email: [redacted]
Thanks given by:
/offtopic

Mods cant do that. Only admins. I really doubt someone would do that :P Why wouldn't you try to enter with your username? The way it is supposed to be done?
Thanks given by:
@efternake I wrote "Please all consider blacklisting {ric}" on my original post not "please all blacklist" so i would sugest that before you start trolling other peoples posts you take the time to actually read them. It is and was not a request to blacklist, it was a request to consider!

con·sid·er

–verb (used with object)
to think carefully about, especially in order to make a decision; contemplate; reflect on: He considered blacklisting ric but decided efteranke was worse.

to regard as or deem to be: I consider the trolling of efteranke improbable.

to think, believe, or suppose: We consider efteranke's reply unsatisfactory.

so on reflection and after consideration I still believe your post belongs here;

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guar...a--001.jpg
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 11, 08:00PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: @efternake I wrote "Please all consider blacklisting {ric}" on my original post not "please all blacklist" so i would sugest that before you start trolling other peoples posts you take the time to actually read them. It is and was not a request to blacklist, it was a request to consider!

Do you seriously think that makes my argument invalid?

"But your honor, I didn't ask those men to kill my wife! I only asked them to consider it!"
Thanks given by:
Can we all stop the flames here??....this is about {ric} and nobody else k thx
Thanks given by:

All this fighting made me hungry
Thanks given by:
If no one has any more comments regarding ric, I think this thread should really be closed.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 11, 07:27AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: If no one has any more comments regarding ric, I think this thread should really be closed.

Thanks given by:
*All quiet in the blacklist front*

*awaits closure*
Thanks given by:
Closed due to at least three people expressing intrest in its closure.
If you want it open again, just ask with your reasons to why it should be opened! (PM me)
Thanks given by: