My stuff
And bye as well, his profile says he's retired.
Thanks given by:
That's the message he used when he was gone a few weeks back ;D
Thanks given by:
AFAIK PrimeviL has no intentions of returning to the community.You can catch hhim on #Primevil on Quakenet.
Thanks given by:
i think we should be happy that someone has given such nice mods to ac...

*starts clap*
Thanks given by:
You obviously have a lot of talent PrimeviL and I hope you keep up the good work - this community has needed a professional modder like yourself for quite sometime now. I know you may not like me very much anymore because of my opinions about a few of your mods, but honestly I've used ALL of your mods (except those ofc :p) ever since you started releasing them on the AC forum. :)

I look forward to seeing some more great work from you! Kudos
Thanks given by:
AMAZING!
Thanks given by:
Does anyone know if these mods will make AC unplayable for those with low-end PC's? Really want to download but not sure how it will effect the game running.
Thanks given by:
Why don't you try it out then?
Thanks given by:
Easier to see if anyone else had the problem I'm asking about, instead of downloading/installing/removing if thats the case.
Thanks given by:
You would already have your answer if you had tried it. Also, your computer though it might be low end so it will be different to most others, so you will get different results. But, if you use most default AC skins, then this shouldn't affect you too badly. They are only textures, it's not like they change the AA level ;)
Thanks given by:
My Fravrite Stuff, Nice to you Post everyting back if u know what mean since the Forums got E-raced .
Thanks given by:
(08 Jul 10, 10:38AM)R4zor Wrote: You would already have your answer if you had tried it. Also, your computer though it might be low end so it will be different to most others, so you will get different results. But, if you use most default AC skins, then this shouldn't affect you too badly. They are only textures, it's not like they change the AA level ;)

Sweet, awesome answer. Thanks :) Will download now.
Thanks given by:
Coming soon...
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 10, 07:56PM)PrimeviL Wrote: Coming soon...

nice, reminds me of the simplicity of a quake3 hud. Are you creating all new graphics, or just the hud/numbers?
Thanks given by:
Indeed, this HUD is highly influenced by Q3 (i really love the Quake series). I created icons, numbers and background.

Another bloody variation:

[Image: wip2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Uhm... won't there be a problem with the colored letters in the stats? Like blue blood or something?
Thanks given by:
Only the HUD numbers are bloody, the chars aren't.
Thanks given by:
Oh I didn't knew there is a different between the hud numbers and the normal ones.. but.. I haven't had a closer look at 1.1 so... hmm.. ^^
Thanks given by:
Are you back modding for us primevil?
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 10, 06:28PM)a_slow_old_man Wrote: Oh I didn't knew there is a different between the hud numbers and the normal ones.. but.. I haven't had a closer look at 1.1 so... hmm.. ^^

I found out that you can use the regular text font for hud numbers if you modify your font.cfg (remove the "font huddigits..." part), but separating font hud from regular letters/numbers is better because you can then customize hud numbers more.
Thanks given by:
@ShieldyBear: I must make my GFX mod 100% compatible with 1.1, so the answer is "yes".

5 new Muzzleflash:
(click screenshot for downloads)

[Image: 1_view.jpg]

[Image: 2_view.jpg]

[Image: 3_view.jpg]

[Image: 4_view.jpg]

[Image: 5_view.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thank you. I'm downloading N°2 and N°4 :)
Thanks given by:
Good job, Primey! Keep up the good work!
Thanks given by:
OMG I LOVE YOU ! <3
Thanks given by:
This is my favorite graphics mod
Thanks given by:
I've done some boxes textures:

[Image: view_box.jpg]

Release coming soon
Thanks given by:
Those were desperately needed.
Thanks given by:
Can you make a new knife animation?
Thanks given by:
Stabby-stab-stab in stead of slicey-cut-slash!
Thanks given by:
Hate to be hatin, but those boxes look too good for ac. Not like the other ones were bad!
Thanks given by: