How do you Make you own master server?
How do you Make you own master server?

i would like to have a master server like:
masterserver.jragon.co.uk

do you know how?

P.S. i got my hosting and eveything
Thanks given by:
Tbh, i think you would need to fork the AC... and do something like: JragonCube.
But there is a flag -m, where you can set up your own masterserver... good luck.
Thanks given by:
Now why would you need to host a seperate masterserver in the first place? 40+ already has one and I don't think it's going well.
Thanks given by:
Having your own masterserver is completely pointless, you've already got LAN servers, the only need for one would be to cater to the noobs/hacker servers that get bl'd from the official MS.

The only thing I could see a custom masterserver having any use for would be for GEMA players.
Thanks given by:
Well a alternative masterserver could get away without the retarded restrictions the official one has. So that right there would be a viable reason to host a new masterserver.
Thanks given by:
retarded? By them you mean those which prevent the whole game from going down the drain?
Thanks given by:
Dictionary.reference.com Wrote:re·tard·ed
re·tard, re·tard·ing, re·tards
   /rɪˈtɑrd
–verb (used with object)
to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.
–verb (used without object)
to be delayed.
–noun
a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.
Thanks given by:
You should expect a slaughtering of the english language when registering to these forums V-Man. :p
Thanks given by:
This will show you how to make a master server: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw
Thanks given by:
LOL It was loading and then I saw the title at the top of the browser and freaked out and closed it :) I'm safe :D
Thanks given by:
Quote:This video contains content by Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer available in your country.
No, you fail.
Thanks given by: