Ideas
@Lucas: yeah, but is kinda hard find those two points and (I don't understand very well :P) I know is minX maxX minY maxY (*) but how could I know which one is the X and the Y "side? id?, reference location?" for the map (I'm still learning.. I'm a noob mapper XD )

(*) example:
ac_map minX maxX minY maxY

mpx wish to explain this well, but is fighting whit his english skill
Thanks given by:
/whereami
or /dbgpos 1
or /echo (player1 x), /echo (player1 y)
etc...
Thanks given by:
nice! thanks! :D
Thanks given by:
nice!
Thanks given by:
hey how about this?

[Image: halflife_zpscb4b8295.jpg]

Is it possible to do with cube script at least?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 183654.jpg]
Thanks given by:
not my idea but...

AC should have "left" "right" and "center" voicecoms
Thanks given by:
bind KEY [say %left]
bind KEY [say %center]
bind KEY [say %right]

Faster and less annoying.
Thanks given by:
I don't think we can really add to the voicecoms without redoing all of them. Unless we get makkE back.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 13, 05:41AM)Orynge Wrote: I don't think we can really add to the voicecoms without redoing all of them. Unless we get makkE back.

Doubt it's that hard for any hobbyist audio engineer. I happen to know one myself so I'm sure someone else knows someone who could make some.

Last sentence is vague lol
Thanks given by:
makkE did the original recordings. GenDis remastered them however for the 1.1 release.
Thanks given by:
I meant that makkE did the original voice (iirc). Which means that they should probably all be replaced unless you want the voice to change from voice com to voice com.
Thanks given by:
I suppose someone could imitate makkE's voice the closer possible and then tweak all that with an editor.
I forgot the name of the sound engineer/musician guy who offered to make some new music and stuff, maybe he could fix that up for us.
Thanks given by:
We need sounds for the domination game mode, by the way. ("base lost", "base captured")
Thanks given by:
when is this game mode coming out?
Thanks given by:
where is makkE
Thanks given by:
i think he's moved on
Thanks given by:
Ok, I can speak these phrases. Stay with my voice.

(15 Dec 13, 01:37PM)Luc@s Wrote: We need sounds for the domination game mode, by the way. ("base lost", "base captured")
Thanks given by:
what about the damage that a player could get when falls from a higher place? if is implemented, that Twin Tower will be history.

sorry for my english.
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 13, 03:00PM)mpx Wrote: what about the damage that a player could get when falls from a higher place? if is implemented, that Twin Tower will be history.

sorry for my english.
Gameplay should not be sacrificed for the sake of some bad maps.
Thanks given by:
please no cratering in this game
Thanks given by:
Let's bring this thread back?

What about being able to see a teammates hp and armor next to their name when you point at them?
Thanks given by:
Ragdoll? I know, the physic should be improved but I think would be something interesting to see.

+ Colored names on the console for each teams or separate the 'kills messages' and the chat.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 15, 06:37PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: What about being able to see a teammates hp and armor next to their name when you point at them?

This will have to be pretty big tho no?

Usually in matches they will tell you, and i think it will be annoying in pubs personally

edit: can you give an example of what you are thinking of?
Thanks given by:
In csgo it's not that annoying and sometimes usefull tho
Thanks given by:
nah it should appear on the minimap
Thanks given by:
[Image: lxBJTrS.jpg]
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+ , starix/A/
(07 Jul 15, 07:31PM)MPx Wrote: + Colored names on the console for each teams or separate the 'kills messages' and the chat.
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+