Enough is enough.
It is time now to control our servers I think.

Time to eradicate servers that have no admins

Its hell out there in some of the servers and trolls know what servers to get into as they know there is no admin.

Sooooooooooooo this is the deal. Vote with me on this issue..

1 psy server goes.

2  Global admins need to be advocated NOW

3 All servers will be deleted from the list if they do not comply

I see it easy as this. If a server does not allow global admin then adios
There are enough of us decent players to be Global admins .

Time to rethink how you want the game run really

I can supply a  list of admins anytime. People who play everyday and care about AC

Will the devs and viper listen IDK
lets face it it looks silly all them servers unused anyway. so lets begin where we mean to ..........

I know I am radical ........... I am pest in AC but hey atleast I am here.

I will expect a proper answer on this...... from devs that exist atm
Thanks given by: vonunov
(09 Apr 17, 12:17AM)vector Wrote: It is time now to control our servers I think.
Time to eradicate servers that have no admins
Nothing new here. "Just stop play in this servers."

Yeah... This is the default answer. But never solved anything.
Thanks given by:
I agree get rid of PsY servers. Not just lack of admin. I don't know what it is about this server. I thought we had gotten past the drop shot thing but I still have it constantly happen on psy servers.
Thanks given by:
Tell PSY their server is bad and get instablacklisted lol
Thanks given by:
jesus so there only us here now.............. lol

worrying that hey

cant I just Buy Ac and share it with people
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+
worries me lots the list of non used servers.............. seems we do not learn.
Casts my mind back to a hundred years ago when I was programming and I needed info on an interupt for perhaps a mouse procedure......... and in truth it did not make sense to me at the time. But I could download a procedure from norway from salami............ a well known at that time programmer. Infact it was a half hour phonecall to bloody norway costing me like a weeks wages..............sighs. Today its easy. So many servers.................... if only then hey !!!

And this is where we are now.................lots of servers............all costing AC lots.
Ac has a duty atm to look elite and proud we are not Sauer with hundreds of empty servers ....... well we are really. But lets change it. I get pissed off really Ac is perhaps the only free ...... True interactive game around. We are bogged down at the moment we all need to talk maybe at what needs to happen. This is not a Dev issue. Personally I dont give a hoot about Devs as you know. But the game I care for.

what I really mean is this............. if you lot at the top do not want to do anything about the game then let us do it for you. ......... hand over the game to us players and server owners.
Sorry but it needed to be said. I know devs spend a lifetime at the keys..........but so do server owners and players so we all have a say .............at the end of the day ......if a player does not click on a mouse or key you can have as many devs as you want heyo. So lets talk and forget who is who in this game atm.
Thanks given by: Delacroix
I am thinking lots about this.... We have the skills and money to keep this game alive.
But at what virtue when we are all at ends .
I say this . I will not give up my fight for this game , never. never never.

But also I will say this.
There are server owners who have kept this game alive. They should be appreciated more. ref iggs and for3v3r. They should have more say than anyone in my opinion.

As for other servers Idk they are bespoke. shads server is what it is for us loyals to play on etc.
But I do want the list of unused servers over 7 days not listed. It looks in english,japanese whatever "SHIT"

Come to the table share beer with us players and server owners.
Thanks given by:
Yeah sadly PSY servers are so laggy :(
Thanks given by:
vector has dem big dineros. Say he buy AC and shit.. wuuuut. AC free, you no buy. (jk)

Hey man, money don't mean shit to AC. Donating won't change anything, only pay for the continuation of the existing protocol. Only the love of the game matters. Unfortunately simple minds have been afforded the opportunity to impose their will on the rules of the game. AC was honestly perfect @ version 1.04. After that everyone with the capability of changing the game-play and rules injected their insecurities into the code. Weak players who hated being dominated by a supremely tossed grenade or a well-placed head shot started conning cubescript into being more nooby-friendly. Why do you think the original devs aren't really involved anymore? The very idea that making it easier for some brand new player to explode a veteran to death with one lucky twitch or shrinking the already limited hitbox on headshots to 1/3 of the size was based on the unrealistic perception of the possibility of fair-play. If fair-play requires coding to make it fair.... BIG NEWS... it's NOT FAIR. The most fun part of the game was the challenge of becoming indomitable, and that is now nearly impossible.
In the end, this never-ending pursuit of fair game-play has simply dumbed down the caliber of player and eventually will only pander to the lowest common denominator--- and soon thereafter our beloved AC will only be doomed to non-existence.

But you don't have to listen to what I say. I'm an asshole after all. And I've been banned from the forum, and from the master server before for speaking my mind.

I've only been playing the game for a decade, my opinion shouldn't mean shit.
Thanks given by: vonunov
AC perfect in 1.04 hahahaha

The way you are phrasing it makes it sound like current ac requires more skill, as nades don't gib you from across the map, and headshots are harder. Are you sure you aren't a bit salty that you're not as good as you used to?

I do agree however that the player caliber has dropped. Can't play a pub without getting votebanned for cheating nowadays
Thanks given by:
"Can't play a pub without getting votebanned for cheating nowadays"

it seems to me that its impossible for new players to even get a perspective for skill if good players never play pubs or constantly change alias :/
Thanks given by:
Everytime i play a pub i get called a cheater, doesnt make it appealing to play pubs does it? Also, does an alias mean much in terms of seeing skilled players? I think it doesnt matter, but I think you are trying to say that they will never get familiar with certain names of more skilled players and get some sort of sense of a community that would exist, to get them to stay and stick eith the game and try and get better. Or i am missing your point and just think its invalid ?
Thanks given by:
Yes, you got the point
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 17, 11:40AM)Marti Wrote: AC perfect in 1.04 hahahaha

The way you are phrasing it makes it sound like current ac requires more skill, as nades don't gib you from across the map, and headshots are harder. Are you sure you aren't a bit salty that you're not as good as you used to?

Yes, I'm not as good as I once was this is true. I used to be a dominate force in CS 1.0 (with a cheap mech mouse on a gov pc) too, but not so great anymore. I'm just getting old, out of practice, take your pick. My opinion is simply that the code is being re-written to pander to new players. That would be a good thing if the focus was less on "making things even & fair" and geared more directly towards removing bugs, making graphical improvements, and server monitoring attributes. It's always about "weapons balance". Honestly it doesn't matter what's op in my opinion, because that's what made the game fun. I was a huge shotgunner when it was considerably harder to play with a shotgun. Now it's "more balanced" and less of a novelty or skill and more of a handicap. Grenades aren't easy, and they never were. That's what made them more fun to use before, knowing they would count for 2 points per kill. Just saying, I think that the recent development has focused on the wrong things. But I'm not a dev. I could contribute more, but many things I suggest are simply rebuked for personal differences and/or never seriously considered.
I do know this... In a time when retro-gaming is more common than ever, AC continues to slip into obscurity, so something isn't right. Maybe it's time to look at our game with a fresh set of eyes. And taking a big step back may be the only way to do that.
Thanks given by:
I agree nades aren't "easy". Mainly because they are so fcking random. One time you are in the middle of an explosion and it does 0 damage, 10 seconds later you are miles off and it gibs you. This is without taking the nadebug in consideration that sometimes you see a nade being thrown and it explodes somewhere else. Also I think we can all agree AC is losing popularity. Not sure how graphical improvements will work out since AC will never be able to compete with e.g. CSGO without increasing its system requirements
Thanks given by:
Losing popularity? THY BLASPHEMY IS LOSING POPULARITY!!
Thanks given by: