Any particular reason
All my recent posts were deleted — without notification?

Is it the weird software this forum runs on (I noticed you have to wait a bit between posts) or is there a staff member being passive-aggressive with me?
Thanks given by:
Quote:All my recent posts were deleted — without notification?

You don't think much do you.

Quote:is there a staff member being passive-aggressive with me?

I'll entertain you a bit. The "Safe Haven for Hackers and Trolls..." post contributed absolutely nothing to the thread. Your "AssaultCube 1.2.0.2 released!" post asking "Still no new release?" is self evident and flaming. Then your "9th Endorsed Mapping Contest" post was a grave dig that is well over a year late.

You really couldn't figure this out on your own? If you want, I could give you the warning points for those posts I seemed to have forgot when I deleted them.... enough to suspend your posting automatically. Your choice.
Thanks given by: Medusa
Truly disappointing. I suppose it is time to stop checking up on this "community." Now I understand why so many have moved on.
Thanks given by: MerCyKiL
I guess its better for them that the forum stays dead with new post coming once a week
Thanks given by:
Yeah, basically if your post doesn't discuss how to spell the name of some GoT character you can expect it to be deleted. Sounds about right.
Thanks given by: Marti