[split] Trionkali Hackusation
He took the flag and went short. As you see he didn't find him at short at that time so he had a free path to his base. He scores an ez flag... Because he couldn't find him at short he went to check long to see if he was there. The dude wasn't there too so his game-sense or, (wallhacks) |<-- do not take that real| said to him to check short because he was nowhere close on long neither on middle. Instead of going to enemy flag he went and defended short.

Now please stop finding more and more " reasons " to ban this guy. I don't really know why the hell you come here to accuse trionkali, there were many better players that played tournaments and we knew they had a game-sense as well. Trion may not be as good as them but he isn't that stupid no more. So, please if you want to accuse anyone else on this forum, watch some demo's of past tournaments or there are even better examples in the blacklist thread since you are so obsessed with it.
Anyways f*ck this

Peace
Thanks given by:
That video is just wallhacking ... The problem is the games with mikro-transactions like World of Tanks, the players learn to cheat by buying better tanks etc. They think it is normal. It is my explanation why they do it in long term here.
Thanks given by:
This thread annoyed me to the highest level so I ended watching the video on ac_desert3. Well this guy is more than suspicious. But you must understand something. Even with the most blatant proofs, you will never get him blacklisted, and believe me, I've seen some twisted shits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdcWgPKgR3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrJO94OQEsU
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 16, 02:13PM)Graziano Wrote: He took the flag and went short. As you see he didn't find him at short at that time so he had a free path to his base. He scores an ez flag... Because he couldn't find him at short he went to check long to see if he was there. The dude wasn't there too so his game-sense or, (wallhacks) |<-- do not take that real| said to him to check short because he was nowhere close on long neither on middle. Instead of going to enemy flag he went and defended short.

Now please stop finding more and more " reasons " to ban this guy. I don't really know why the hell you come here to accuse trionkali, there were many better players that played tournaments and we knew they had a game-sense as well. Trion may not be as good as them but he isn't that stupid no more. So, please if you want to accuse anyone else on this forum, watch some demo's of past tournaments or there are even better examples in the blacklist thread since you are so obsessed with it.
Anyways f*ck this

Peace

Thanks, Grazy. I'm not trying to accuse him of hacking. As a lower skilled player watching that demo, I'm just trying to understand his motivations behind his movements as I don't understand them. I will post more questions but don't take it as hack accusations anymore. Thanks =D
Thanks given by:
What sound settings you on these days?
Thanks given by:
I think I'm on default without voice coms and without own footsteps.
Thanks given by:
Related noob question: players with 7.1 headsets can really hear sounds from so long distance (I have only 2.0 speakers :))?
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 16, 08:52AM)grenadier Wrote: Related noob question: players with 7.1 headsets can really hear sounds from so long distance (I have only 2.0 speakers :))?

I'd say It is more related to your ig sound settings than your headset (You can hear someone taking the nade in the cla base on iceroad from the rvsf base with hearphones ^^)

But of course a good headset helps you.

And for the demo I watched it with wallhack, there are some stranges moves but you can't judge this on a pub game lol
Thanks given by:
Look, Idc to be honest. I can still take Trion 1v1 any day. Wall hack or no. But I do want everyone to notice something about this thread. Any one who makes an actual contributing comment, no matter in Trions defense or in accusation, still all seem to agree that there are things that look "suspicious" or 'strange". Whatever, there is nothing that can be done about it, OBVIOUSLY.
I'm going to be spending most of my time on CS:GO anyway. Corporate as it is, at least they have the overwatch system and a fairly efficient anti-cheat.
I know that AC is opensource and indie/underground and so on. But if we want a truly hack-free environment it will never happen no matter what game we play. From Baseball to Mario Brothers people will always want to win more than they want to win with honor.
I don't get it, but plenty of people don't seem to care how they win, just so they win.
Personally, I have never cheated at anything competitive. I looked over someone's shoulder one time in a 9th grade science quiz and felt like the lowest form of scum on Earth afterwards, and since then I have hated anyone that will win at the cost of honor.
Whatever, I am sick of it. People just suck. All I can do is try to get so good at something, that even if someone else cheats, I can still beat them. The ultimate middle finger to all those dishonest and scheming.

I don't care if you have wallhack or not, Trion. If you do, it's YOU that has to live with knowing that you were simply not good enough without cheating.

And if you don't cheat I formally apologize to you for calling it that way.
Thanks given by: 610|Zac
FOR THE LOVE OF JAH,

There is always going to be suspicious shit. Every single person I've ever played in a competitive setting I've watched their demos. Every single person has their own "cadence." The way they move, respond, think, and act are all unique to the individual. There are tried and true methods of being a "badass" definitely, but to accuse someone of a wallhack so openly strikes me as asinine. My recommendation in the future, find someone who knows something about these things and keep that shit private until it is known as nearly 100% certain before you go spouting off.

"innocent until proven guilty." not assumed guilty.

This is in no way a defense of Trion.
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 16, 11:33AM)Million Wrote: I'd say It is more related to your ig sound settings than your headset (You can hear someone taking the nade in the cla base on iceroad from the rvsf base with hearphones ^^)

What settings should be adjusted?
Thanks given by:
http://assault.cubers.net/docs/reference...tion_Sound

Thanks given by: Million , BaDMonkey
(10 Apr 16, 02:23AM)Waffles Wrote: keep that shit private until it is known as nearly 100% certain before you go spouting off.

"innocent until proven guilty." not assumed guilty.

If this is directed towards me, I never planned on calling Trion out. I was just stating what I thought about an existing accusation, already made public.
Thanks given by:
not directed towards anyone necessarily.

in the absence of jamz there has been a higher percentage of bullshit per capita
Thanks given by: Marti , Million , Z3R0 , +f0r3v3r+ , Honor
These fools, hacker's supporters are pretending to be a wise wizards of OZ, like they know everything. I was never gonna post on this thread again, knowing that these fools will never admit that Tion* whatever his name is, was hacking, even if they realised by watching the demo. But some wise guys are talking about hearing the sound from the other base, pro players can hear people from the other side of the map, better headphones....this and that. What do you guys know about the sound localisation and Psycho acoustic behaviour of the sound and whether its implemented in the Cube engine or not. Apparently nothing...they know nothing...and yet trying to impress people by saying am playing from 200099 years or something.

Follow these steps...
Make a map. (learn by reading reference guide if you dont know how)
Try to implement a sound source on any location on the map.
its would say how much radius you want this sound to be effected on.
Now if you are out side of that radius, noboday can hear nothing (Not even Superman)
Why, because the sound source is mono with no Psycho acoustical behaviour applied on it. so you cant hear someone beyond that Radius, same goes for the footsteps. Even if you are wearing Monitoring Reference open baffle headphones, which i wear.

I can explain a lot, but why....to whome...these hack supporters (lord of the 7 rings) ?
lol...
ask him....does he remember Douze, LSS match on the same day ?
Thanks given by:
Does this guy think he is some sort of starix?
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+
Hey man.  Take the sound of a cats messing and name it jump.ogg. Replace the original with your new one (keep the original). Go play a game with your new sound.  I guarantee you will drive yourself insane. Also,  you will be able to hear that fucking cat from miles away
Thanks given by:
LOL I may just do that! or do "Mine" from finding nemo or OOO Piece of candy from family guy.

Also for example on desert I am able to hear the entire map with just earbuds. :/
Thanks given by:
Vinalil or whatever your name is, accept the fact that your are absolute shit at this game and leave please thanks

Go get a curry to chill or smth
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 16, 01:44AM)Waffles Wrote: in the absence of jamz there has been a higher percentage of bullshit per capita

someone need to be remembered about the exsistance of apples' threads
Thanks given by:
Please first change the wall texture, then change clothes texture, then change the sound file, then please change the game.
Go play Pokemon Go!
Thank you.
Thanks given by: