What version of DX does AC use
Does Assaultcube use the latest version of DirectX or DX9? I have a DX9 proxy DLL that limits the framerate of all of my games, but it won't work for AC after reinstall of new version, 1.2.0.2. Was using 1.2.0.1.
Thanks given by:
AC uses OpenGL, if you need to set a limit to your FPS, you can type "/maxfps X" in-game (X beeing the amount of frames per second of your choice).
Thanks given by:
We've been through this. I tried that and it doesn't work. I need to force it in my video driver, FRAPS, blah blah blah. /maxfps doesn't do a damn thing.
Thanks given by:
Just buy a proper pc and ac should work if you dont f*ck up sh*t
Thanks given by:
And your vision of a proper PC is...? What I have works fine, there's no need to insult me.
Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 16, 12:05AM)ZS/Horse Wrote: And your vision of a proper PC is...?

Not buying a $400 laptop with a $1000 SSD would be a great start.
Thanks given by:
And not adding up shit software upon shift software as well
Thanks given by:
I think you have too much time on your hands to screw around with your pc. Get a gf. :D
Thanks given by:
The laptop was about $1200 on the Dell website. The SSD was only $800 on Samsung's website. The newer laptop has an MSRP of $800 but I got it for slightly cheaper than that ($0). I'm a game developer (Gamebryo and EA game engines) so I actually have little to no time. When I play AC I'm usually tired and haven't slept.
Thanks given by:
I do believe game engine developpers know how to write their job name properly and also have a bit more experiences at computering than the "may I re-install Windows Vista on my laptop" stage.
Thanks given by:
He could be an artist. That would explain all his posts.
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+ , Boomhauer
Dude, no way you work in game development with the questions you ask.
Maybe you work in the building.
Custodian?
Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 16, 09:38PM)ExodusS Wrote: ...developpers know how to write their job name properly...
Is this a joke I don't get?
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 16, 09:27AM)JMM Wrote:
(12 Feb 16, 09:38PM)ExodusS Wrote: ...developpers know how to write their job name properly...
Is this a joke I don't get?

he got mistaken because he is french and the french word for developer is développeur, with 2 p. :D
Thanks given by:
Since you apparently work for EA, i have a special message to you: a big f*ck you :D

(EA is shit company don't hate me mods thnx)
Thanks given by: ExodusS
(13 Feb 16, 10:10AM)Luc@s Wrote: he got mistaken because he is french and the french word for developer is développeur, with 2 p. :D

oups
Thanks given by:
(11 Feb 16, 11:23AM)Marti Wrote: Just buy a proper pc and ac should work if you dont f*ck up sh*t

(13 Feb 16, 12:16PM)Marti Wrote: Since you apparently work for EA, i have a special message to you: a big f*ck you :D

(EA is shit company don't hate me mods thnx)
I didn't say I work for EA, I work with the EA game engines. I'm working on the
NFS: Carbon Legendary Edition 1.5 patch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjDCcYFhfCw
Thanks given by: