-Edit GameMode for Next Round
-And Others Functions :D

in Next Version:

-Tool Have function for Save Settings
-Real Time Console log for Tool
-Ban by IP

sorry my bad english
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+ , |HP| , jAcKRoCk*
Does this work on servers you don't host? If so, that's a big risk. People's servers can get destroyed this way. (Not literally destroyed, but you get the idea)
Thanks given by:
(14 Nov 15, 09:13AM)BluffCreek Wrote: Does this work on servers you don't host? If so, that's a big risk. People's servers can get destroyed this way. (Not literally destroyed, but you get the idea)

because your own server would be destroyed by the tool?
Thanks given by:
Kind of what every server owner worries about, yeah.
Thanks given by:
(14 Nov 15, 04:48PM)BluffCreek Wrote: Kind of what every server owner worries about, yeah.

I removed Life Edit to the administrator does not destroy the Server

Reply More Idea for Remove or Put Functions
Thanks given by:
I apologize for passing judgment on your project in your previous post.
This is a really nice idea for a coding project in AC.

Here are some suggestions for the tool:

- Add ip address and GeoIP in the player info
- Add/remove blacklist entries
- Add/remove whitelist entries
- Add/remove map blacklist entries

I am also wondering if you have considered building something like this in a web interface format that could be run from a linux server?
Thanks given by:
FYI:
1. http://assault.cubers.net/docs/server.html -> Important: Server modifications
2. https://github.com/assaultcube/AC/blob/m...tocol.h#L8 -> "use negative numbers for mods [servers with modded gameplay]"
Thanks given by:
tools, please make sure, that your modded server never tries to register with the masterserver. If the binary (where's the source, btw), that you're currently distributing, can connect to the master, please replace it immediately.

Also, I would really like to know, what the intended use case for features like "kick all" is.
Thanks given by:
On the desktop he has some known penetration tools, don't believe this guy ...
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 15, 03:15PM)Alien Wrote: On the desktop he has some known penetration tools, don't believe this guy ...

yes, i have many tools for all type hacking reverse engineering,tools for PenTest,socket capture,memory editor,scanner vulnerabilities,various compilers in various languages and others, i am hacker and the assault cube does not come to the event, I just want administrators have a tool to facilitate the control of servers
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 15, 02:33PM)stef Wrote: Also, I would really like to know, what the intended use case for features like "kick all" is.
In case if literally EVERYONE in the server is being a jerk, you can kick all of them, to save time kicking them one by one.

Plus, it gets past the voting system. This is good because when you have a stupid 3 year old on the game and there's a hacker on the same server, you can kick both of them instead of setting it to where 1 guy (the hacker) is set to be kicked and the 3 year old votes no.

Heck, with the proper tools, it's even possible to vote "no" to yourself.

The Kick All feature was built to do this, but it would be nice if we could have a "Kick Specific Players" button, to select players (or write their usernames in) that would get kicked and not kicked.
Thanks given by:
Im not trying to knock you Bluff, but you just came straight up into the forums and started demanding and changing. I remember decency< (respect) that most people have. I might be a little ol'skewl <(duncecap

EDIT:: All opinion matter as do LIVEs''''''. I

Double EDIT: I remember many people people new to the forums a few years ago just posting a HI. WAZZZUP.
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 15, 10:21PM)CharlyMurphie Wrote: Im not trying to knock you Bluff, but you just came straight up into the forums and started demanding and changing.
Explain how I was "demanding and changing". Because you're not easy to understand without explaining.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 15, 08:55AM)BluffCreek Wrote: Because you're not easy to understand without explaining.

maybe that's because you can't read?

(15 Nov 15, 07:54PM)BluffCreek Wrote: it would be nice if we could have a "Kick Specific Players" button, to select players (or write their usernames in) that would get kicked and not kicked.

this is already how it works in ac? you can kick specific players lol.

this is an admin tool, which means the guy runs the server. which means he has admin. which means he makes a vote and it insta passes. your example with the '3 year old kid' (of which i doubt those play ac) voting no therefore makes no sense and is just pure horseshit
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 15, 04:04PM)Marti Wrote: this is already how it works in ac? you can kick specific players lol.

And you say that I can't read...

(I was talking about instantly kicking users.)
Thanks given by:
/setadmin 1 pass, /kick cn or /ban cn and the vote will pass (or get denied) instantly

if you need a button you can always simply bind a key
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 15, 03:27AM)BluffCreek Wrote: (I was talking about instantly kicking users.)

(20 Nov 15, 06:48AM)Robtics Wrote: /setadmin 1 pass, /kick cn or /ban cn and the vote will pass (or get denied) instantly

if you need a button you can bind always simply bind a key

this is basic knowledge bluffy m8
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 15, 05:56PM)Marti Wrote: \
You want to know what else is basic knowledge? Leaving me alone.
Thanks given by:
This is a forum though. I have the right to reply at your posts, especially if they lack basic knowledge. It is my duty to notify you about it.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 15, 04:22AM)BluffCreek Wrote:
(20 Nov 15, 05:56PM)Marti Wrote: \
You want to know what else is basic knowledge? Leaving me alone.

Sure, the door's just over there. Close it from the other side.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 15, 12:25PM)Marti Wrote: This is a forum though. I have the right to reply at your posts, especially if they lack basic knowledge. It is my duty to notify you about it.

That's fine, but you're not required to be a douche about it.
Thanks given by: ExodusS